2020 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Bass Fishing Thread

After a successful thread last year for those of us that like to fish for those “ditch pickles” I think it’s time for a new year bass thread.

Maybe this thread can coordinate a few get togethers on the water during the year if there are some people wanting to as well.

Post up your pics and stories for all to see!

Sierracharlie out…

Gonna fish more this year... as wife and I achieved empty nest status a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Spent the day on Rayburn today, caught some fish, no pictures. Will do better to contribute to this thread this year

Comment

Looking forward to 2020 . . Pic is from last year . . My neighbor's wife with a 9 she caught on pumpkin green wacky worm using a zebco 33 . . Six Mile area on Tbend . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

I would be down for a friendly get together much like the annual crappie trip. But i would likely need to hitch hick on the rear deck of somebody’s boat.

Stepped out to the stock tank yesterday and found a few of these with a rooster tail. Looking forward to the shad spawn. Fishing with a weightless fluke is one of my favorite ways to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm down...

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              Looking forward to 2020 . . Pic is from last year . . My neighbor's wife with a 9 she caught on pumpkin green wacky worm using a zebco 33 . . Six Mile area on Tbend . .

#fillthepipeline

That’s a toad!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Tagged for later I hope.

Comment

Had a disease run through our family pond last year and kill a lot of our bass. That removal of mouths, along with 5 brush piles we put in for the bluegill 18 months ago, has the young bass looking healthy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome. We had a disease hit a small pond on our family property years ago and there was some fish we never knew were in there that died. That’s unfortunate but looks like yours is making a comeback!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Thanks for starting this up again! I think I’m gonna go out to Lake Whitney after lunch today. My son and nephew got new rod and reels for Christmas and are dying to try them. I’ll report back later!

Comment

Lake record for Stillhouse Hollow Lake near Waco was caught in early December @ 13.00 lbs.

I fished Decker (Walter E. Long) in East Austin through most of last spring flipping Gary Yamamoto Cowboys. It wasn't uncommon to catch 25 lbs in 4 hours from 1800-2000.

We should organize a TBH tournament trail. 1 lake per month. Or just a monthly get together and fish.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                          Thanks for starting this up again! I think I’m gonna go out to Lake Whitney after lunch today. My son and nephew got new rod and reels for Christmas and are dying to try them. I’ll report back later!

Good deal man! One of these days when I get up that way we should hit a lake.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                            Good deal man! One of these days when I get up that way we should hit a lake.

Sierracharlie out…
                            Had to cut our trip short, the starter on boat would just spin and wouldn’t engage flywheel. Luckily I was able to get it to engage with screw driver to get us back to boat ramp. Definitely have to get together on the water one day if possible.

Comment

My dad and I are planning to fish a lot more this year. Really wanting to fish Lake Nacogdoches and Lake Naconiche more this spring. I know we are fishing the Big Bass Tour on Conroe February 28th- March 1st. Probably hit T Bend and Rayburn a few times as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X