Bright headlamp for tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bright headlamp for tracking

6000 lumens for $30?!?!? I don't normally promote products like this, but my TBH friends need this as much as I did.

LED Headlamp

Like most of you all, I get home after dark in the late fall and winter so I nearly always have a head lamp on to do stuff outside like feed hay, check cows, etc. I have a 450 lumen Coast that I really like but I always feel like I want to see further than it does.

When I cam across a 6000 lumen headlamp that was purported to be lightweight well that sounded fantastic! And it has rechargeable batteries! I thought it was too good to be true, but did I mention it was only $30? I jumped!

This light is AMAZING! It lights up further than my car head lamps! It was ready to use out of the box, partially charged (take the plastic wrap off the batteries first) and then the next day I charged it.

And it gets better - they gave me a 40% off coupon for my next purchase and a $15 Amazon coupon!

Go check it out.

I've been using that same headlamp for years. Liked it so much I gave them for Christmas gifts a couple years ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive got the same one but it has the green smaller leds on the sides of the main light. I bough it for pig hunting because I needed a green light but it was too bright!! Battery life is outstanding, couldn't be happier especially for 30 bucks!

Comment

How long does a full charge last. In the past I have been disappointed in the rechargeable lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the heads up. I just added it to my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great headlight been using it for the past two seasons

Comment

Originally posted by KIETHSTONE View Post
              How long does a full charge last. In the past I have been disappointed in the rechargeable lights.

I just got it so I do not know but I'm curious, too. It takes 8 hours to charge from 0, at least that's what it says.

I'd like to find a similar red light for pigs.

Comment

just ordered one. Very interested to see how well it works.

Comment

I cant tell you if mine was an aberration of these headlamps and has some sort of super battery or not but I will tell you this.... I got mine before the start of the 2016 season and charged it fully. I used it going to and from the stand for every hunt. I hunted every single weekend of the general season with the exception of the weekend immediately before Christmas (Friday evening hunt Saturday morning, Saturday evening and a few Sunday morning hunts). It lasted me all season on a single charge...….it has done the same (though not as many hunts for the '17, '18, & '19 seasons.....charge it before season and be done with it.

I tell you another thing I did as well was used a red sharpie to color the two outer, smaller lamps and can walk to and from the stand with red lights instead of the blinding white light that it normally shines

Comment

Same one is $13 plus 9 expedited shipping on Wish! I have two.

Discover affordable items for your home and life needs. Enjoy our money back guarantee, frequent discounts, flat rate shipping (select markets), and more.

Comment

well..... thank you.... I didnt wake up this morning thinking I needed a new headlamp but one is ordered none the less-

Comment

Originally posted by Brown County Man View Post
                        Same one is $13 plus 9 expedited shipping on Wish! I have two.

https://www.wish.com/search/6000%20l...rch&position=6
                        Be careful it's not the cheap Chinese knockoff. They have a web site warning about it.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            Be careful it's not the cheap Chinese knockoff. They have a web site warning about it.

How do you make a Chinese knock-off of a made in China product?

Comment

I honestly can't say because it's too hard to keep up with since it lasts so long.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X