No announcement yet.

Pressure Washer Deal Alert!! Troy Built, Lowes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you try changing the store location, the price changes. For example, at the Cinco Ranch store, it's $349, at the Bunker Hill store its $179, free shipping.

Comment

I got one. Lowe’s has it on clearance I beat the manager up on the price and got it for $134 and then knocked another 10% off for military discount. So $131 out the door for a $400 pressure washer. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just purchased two of the 2800 psi pressure washers from my local Lowe's online. I'll pick them up in the morning.

My total was $201.38 with my veterans discount.

Thanks for the tip. My old one is on it's last leg and I was looking to buy one soon. The other will be a Christmas gift for my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
          I just purchased two of the 2800 psi pressure washers from my local Lowe's online. I'll pick them up in the morning.

My total was $201.38 with my veterans discount.

Thanks for the tip. My old one is on it's last leg and I was looking to buy one soon. The other will be a Christmas gift for my son.
          Awesome, glad somebody else was able to find them. Can not beat the price for sure.

Comment

The price on the 2800 PSI model is down to $119.25, was showing $179 a few days ago. Thanks OP!

Comment

Not sure if this is gonna go through, but it looks like I snagged the larger one for $129 shipped to my door.

Comment

No change on prices here in town and none in the store.

Comment

Just bought 2 of the 3100 psi ones for 116 each. Thanks for the deal alert

Comment

Just placed my order, and free delivery. Thanks for the head's up.

Comment

So every time I add it to my cart, the price goes to $350?

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                        So every time I add it to my cart, the price goes to $350?

Try link below, this is for the 2800 PSI but still a good deal at $119

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post

https://www.lowes.com/webapp/wcs/sto...firstReferURL=

I figured it out. The SE Houston store has the 3100psi for $134. Ordered
                          Thanks OP!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post

https://www.lowes.com/webapp/wcs/sto...firstReferURL=
                            Link is not working.

Comment

Can't find any now. i tried paying for one and getting it shipped and by the time i hit submit it said it wasn't available. I give up!

Comment

The Murphy's Lowes has the last one with the hyperlink for $103.

Comment

Working...
                                X