South padre vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South padre vacation

Had a blast for the past few days. The beer is cold and so is the water! Did some research here for places to eat..here are Some places recommend by y'all.
    Cap n Roy's was awesome, blackened fish tacos and fumi salad. Louis sports bar, had awesome fajitas, and a sunset that can't be beat. Padre island brewing we had grilled quail pesto pizza, pretty good. No pictures, but we had an amazing breakfast at isabellas in port isabel. First time posting with tapatalk..see if this works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Those fish tacos look pretty good. The beer on the beach without work looks a lot better!

Comment

Still here for the beer without work for a few days!

Comment

Captain Roy's is a favorite. The SPI brewing is great too. Always have to hit Wanna Wanna for drinks and shrimp cocktail. And Manuel's in port Isabel has great Mexican food, especially breakfast.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cap-n-Roy's, Padre Island Brewing & Isabella's are 3 of our favorites but Isabella's has been closed the last 2 years when we were there unless they relocated?

Comment

Try Dirty Al's at the south end of the island. Good fried shrimp!

Comment

Try Pirates landing.

Comment

Looks like a good vacation. Good eats, cold beer, sand and surf.
                You sir are in a GOOOOOOD place.

Comment

Go to The Meatball Café and order the lasagna!!!

Go to Pier 19 for breakfast and order the cinnamon roll and see if you can finish it (LOL) then go back there for dinner or to Sea Ranch.

Comment

Manuel's in port Isabel has great Mexican food, especially breakfast.
                    Man that's the truth!

Comment

Man that looks good. Went for a long weekend last summer and really enjoyed it. The one night we went out we went to Louie's Backyard and I have to say I wasn't impressed.

Comment

I'm here till Sunday with the wife n kids and her family. So far it's been fun and relaxing. Catching a few Gulf Whiting while everyone else just sits around. Not sure where we eat tonight, hope it's Roys?

Comment

Cap'n Roy's has awesome blackened fish tacos, but everything looked good there, we substituted rice for fumi salad

Comment

We didn't bring poles this time, we usually fish port Mansfield. So it's just a beach trip, or so I was told

Comment

We ate breakfast at Isabellas, and the chef house. Both highly recommended. Manuels is next!

Comment

Working...
                              X