Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone still like Bushnell cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have couple that are 5-6 years old and still take pics. But Ive had new ones since then that crapped out in 2. That last 2 Ive bought were brownings

Comment

Yep. The old ones were good. The newer ones, ones made in the last 4 years to date, are total junk in comparison.. It's a shame..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Yep. The old ones were good. The newer ones, ones made in the last 4 years to date, are total junk in comparison.. It's a shame..
        My experience here.

Comment

We ran them over 10 years and between the screens going out, some randomly working when they felt like it and the picture quality being crap after looking at other pics from even a $30 Amazon camera I finally got so ticked off with them I removed the SD cards and threw the last 12 of them in the trash after the season in January. I was so sick and tired of never knowing which one worked and which one randomly worked to this ones screen doesn’t come on, this one only works with a 2 gig card, etc etc etc..

Their 100% complete trash these days and if they sent me a case of them for free today I’d toss them in the trash as well. Life’s to short to deal with junk and stay frustrated all the time when it’s suppose to be fun.

Comment

Working...
          X