UPS still SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS still SUCKS!

My package still sitting at a ups facility 15 miles from me since June 2. No updates and no one can tell me where it is. I could easily drive over and pick it up in person but I get no help from UPS CS. I hate ordering anything from MidwayUSA as they only use UPS to ship and it's always 1 to 2 weeks late from what they advertised or stated on the order.
    Rant over.

If you know it’s at the facility 15 miles away then go get it

Comment

Rumor has it This is how Biden and crew are baiting the 2nd amendment folks when you go to pick it up.

Comment

USPS lost my package for 1 month. It was at my local PO.....never left the fooking sorting isle. 30 days of folks walking around it, never even thinking " Hey, wonder why the big box has been sitting there for the last few weeks "

Comment

I’ve lost so many packages from Midway it’s sad, the only way I will order using them now is if I can choose to ship Fed Ex. I’ve never had a problem using them. It certainly doesn’t help the idiots plaster their name all over the box’s advertising to would be thieves working for the shipping companies what’s probably inside. Midway is the only company I’ve routinely had issues with time after time so IMO it definitely has something to do with their name on the packages.

Comment

This time I’ll add to the UPS rant. After my recent hospital stay I was offered a weeks worth of free meals from Humana. These meals are shipped in a cold pack obviously. Supposed to have been delivered Friday, but the box made it here at 6:30 pm yesterday according to the tracking number. Obviously the food will have to be thrown away. I contacted the shipper and another box is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. We will see.

Meanwhile, UPS does indeed SUCK, not only for this, but for the fact that when you call them they play nice, but nothing ever changes. I’d like to give them a good oilfield cussing, but I’m afraid it would just get worse….

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              If you know it’s at the facility 15 miles away then go get it
              I tried that but they couldn't locate it. So they say. Said it may already be on a truck somewhere. That was yesterday. Today I go to the local USPS office and they don't have it and can tell me nothing either. I think I will call Larry Potterfield and cuss him out real good.

Comment

I had a ups package get lost in the local facility. I texted my driver and he went and found it and brought it to me.

Get to know your driver and give him his favorite bourbon for Christmas.

Comment

They still better than Fed - ex !

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    I had a ups package get lost in the local facility. I texted my driver and he went and found it and brought it to me.

Get to know your driver and give him his favorite bourbon for Christmas.
                    no way -- more fun to bis ch

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      I tried that but they couldn't locate it. So they say. Said it may already be on a truck somewhere. That was yesterday. Today I go to the local USPS office and they don't have it and can tell me nothing either. I think I will call Larry Potterfield and cuss him out real good.

Yep. I would think a refund is in order

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                        They still better than Fed - ex !

And the post office.

Comment

We have a customer who is on day 12 waiting for an item for a wedding event on Saturday. Been sitting in Boise since 6/1

Click image for larger version

Name:	AE363098-5510-4340-A961-A23140DA5FC1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	24653602

Comment

I shipped a package to my FIL in Forney via UPS four weeks ago. UPS lost the package at the Fort Worth facility. I filed a claim and they found it and got it moving again. Next stop was Mesquite and they lost the package there too. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              And the post office.
                              Ditto that.
                              All went downhill when they started channeling local mail away from local offices and instead it ALL goes to the main Dallas Dist. Cntr. first and then back to the local office. Thank you stupid unions!

Comment

Working...
                              X