Thieves! New Waverly, TX.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    Wow, they came prepared and seemed to have known what was in there beforehand since they had plenty of help and a gooseneck to haul what they came for. I'd be looking at unfamiliar folks that had been around recently or contractors working on the place etc. Pretty ballsy too to be there for 5 hours.
    ^^^ My guess is that was an inside job. Someone who knew the family and knew they would be away. 5 hours and a gooseneck? Unreal [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a bunch of high school kids

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
        ^^^ My guess is that was an inside job. Someone who knew the family and knew they would be away. 5 hours and a gooseneck? Unreal [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
        My thoughts as well....
        Sorry OP..

Comment

saw this earlier today. Those punks knew the inside of that barn and the owners attendance times well ahead of time

Comment

Definitely inside job. Punk’s.

Comment

I recall a dark colored GM truck stealing campers, in fact I think it was a forum member who had two campers stolen by the same truck.

Interested in the pictures of the truck.

Comment

A prime reason to bring back public hanging. Hope they catch them & get some of the stuff back if not all.

Comment

Dang! Lots of new gear.

Ill keep my eyes peeled. Good luck to your buddy Houston.

Comment

My gut tells me it is close by. That’s a lot of gear to strap down on one trailer and get everything bound right in the dark. I am sure you told the police but I would also call the local game warden it seems they are on properties more than police.

Moving forward maybe get a few AirTags for cheap peace of mind. Or spend the money on a few tracking devices.

Hate to read these post but feel it is going to get worse with the times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Inside job 100%

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                        My gut tells me it is close by. That’s a lot of gear to strap down on one trailer and get everything bound right in the dark. I am sure you told the police but I would also call the local game warden it seems they are on properties more than police.

Moving forward maybe get a few AirTags for cheap peace of mind. Or spend the money on a few tracking devices.

Hate to read these post but feel it is going to get worse with the times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        They had at least 3 hours

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate thieves, but that’s an impressive haul. I hope they are eventually caught.

Comment

Thieves! New Waverly, TX

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            A prime reason to bring back public hanging. Hope they catch them & get some of the stuff back if not all.
                            ^^This all the way, you steal, you hang period.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              They had at least 3 hours

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                              What’s that mean? 3.5 or 5 hours? That seems odd to me or they rifled thru the place…

I just had to draw the line at the Pink 4 Wheeler.

Comment

Yeah that’s well planned & too comfortable to hang around that long especially brave enough to fire up a Diesel engine tractor & take time loading it onto a trailer plus all the ATVs
                                They don’t look like the type that operates tractors on a regular basis especially loading onto trailers
                                Crazy & hate that for the victim

Comment

Working...
                                X