2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022. College baseball

First pitch is right around the corner. Big XII is stacked. Horns starting out ranked number 1. The deserve it. Depth, hitting and pitching. Most teams starting out playing legitimate tournaments. Things should shake out quick. This should be fun.

Im pumped for baseball season! Tech has a nice little squad this year as well as does TCU. Should be a good season. Would love to go back to Omaha again. Such a blast out there.

Comment

Glad to get baseball season started off....this having to pass time watching basketball this time a year is always a nutkick. Thank goodness for the Olympics this week. Hook 'em Horns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Im pumped for baseball season! Tech has a nice little squad this year as well as does TCU. Should be a good season. Would love to go back to Omaha again. Such a blast out there.
        I think they are better than people are giving them credit for. They are really deep. Team speed is amazing. I think Tadlock has done a great job of keeping them under the radar. It won’t last long opening up in Arlington against a stacked field. I’m looking forward to seeing even more small ball this year. This team can hit and run and steal bases way better than the last couple. It’s going to be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
          I think they are better than people are giving them credit for. They are really deep. Team speed is amazing. I think Tadlock has done a great job of keeping them under the radar. It won’t last long opening up in Arlington against a stacked field. I’m looking forward to seeing even more small ball this year. This team can hit and run and steal bases way better than the last couple. It’s going to be fun.
          Buddy of mine that played ball for Tech was saying the same thing the other day. I prefer under the radar myself.

Comment

Mainieri is finally gone, return of real LSU baseball forthcoming.

Comment

Love college baseball!! Hope the Horns live up to the hype, they have a strong non conference schedule against some good teams. Pierce is really working hard on recruiting too. Tech and TCU should be pretty darn good, Baylor, OSU always sneaky...

Comment

I love college baseball. I am ready.

Comment

Interesting year for the Horns. Because of COVID, there are gonna be some legit players that aren't getting a ton of time if everyone stays healthy. If Witt can make the leap and we stay relatively healthy on the pitching staff, Texas is going to be a very tough out. The depth Pierce has built is pretty impressive.

Comment

The early season matchup between LSU and Texas should be a good game. May take LSU a little while to figure out their pitching rotation but their batting lineup this year should be lethal.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                      The early season matchup between LSU and Texas should be a good game. May take LSU a little while to figure out their pitching rotation but their batting lineup this year should be lethal.
                      The days of almost half of the lineup hitting below the Mendoza line are over.

Comment

I don’t think Tech is under anyone’s radar that pays attention to college baseball. Tadlock has done a heck of a job. I’ve seen them ranked as high as 4th and as low as 23rd so I don’t think anyone will be taking them lightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                          The days of almost half of the lineup hitting below the Mendoza line are over.
                          I know Jay Johnson hasn't coached a game yet at LSU but from his press conferences so far and the strategy he uses from a hitting standpoint I like what he's selling. Such a breath of fresh air from Maineri.

Comment

Ready for the new regime in College Station. Lots of tough competition, hope they gel quickly.

Comment

Hook'em Horns!! I'm ready for baseball to get started.

Comment

Working...
                              X