12v Covert cameras Solar box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12v Covert cameras Solar box.

Links to all items used in the description of YouTube video. 60 bucks in material plus the cost of a 12v battery. These boxes have been going for 3 years without changing batteries. I have made them for a few TBH’ers as well. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the information. Have you ever had squirrels, or other critters, chew on your cord?

I've got a brand new Covert that has never been used, it's about 5 years old. I had AT&T for my cell service at the time, but now have Verizon. What's the cheapest way to activate my camera? It's sure not doing me any good sitting in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      Thanks for the information. Have you ever had squirrels, or other critters, chew on your cord?

I've got a brand new Covert that has never been used, it's about 5 years old. I had AT&T for my cell service at the time, but now have Verizon. What's the cheapest way to activate my camera? It's sure not doing me any good sitting in the house.
      The wire loom helps! I generally mount the solar box very close to the camera so very little of the cord is actually exposed to critters.

It does not matter which carrier your phone has. Covert has plans with either and you choose what service through camera setup. If it’s a 3g camera unfortunately it will not work anymore because 3g service was ended a few months ago.

What model is the cam?

Comment

Keith, you can contact Covert and request a Verizon SIM card. They will exchange it.

Comment

Working...
        X