Quality deer in La Flore County OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality deer in La Flore County OK?

A buddy of mine found a place approx 3000 acres at $1100 per gun. I know nothing about the area and still waiting on info of how many people are on or if there are any tanks around. My understanding is 90% wooded with no electric or running water on the place.

Just curious if anyone has feedback on the area? Reasonable cost in that area etc?

Thanks for any input!

We own land down there in the National Forest. Good genetics just not a lot of deer. Seems like there was a group of guys off here that leased near Poteau on Cavanaugh hill but didn't search for the thread. We haul water and run off a generator when we are at the cabin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dru View Post
      We own land down there in the National Forest. Good genetics just not a lot of deer. Seems like there was a group of guys off here that leased near Poteau on Cavanaugh hill but didn't search for the thread. We haul water and run off a generator when we are at the cabin.
      Interesting. The more I dig, the more I have a feeling this isn’t a very good setup. Thanks for the info!

Comment

I just got a message that there will be 15 people on the lease but probably only 6-7 hunting most weekends. That seems like way too little land for that many guns. Especially when I would only know 3 others.

Comment

Working...
        X