Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pray they find her safe but if anyone did harm that adorable girl they need to be killed on sight and not in a pain free manner. I’ll gladly volunteer my services if they end up being needed.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
      Step mom and dad were just taken into custody. It sounds like after repeated questioning their stories didn't jive.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Is this fact? Or just for questioning? I was just told by someone involved with the investigation they are not in custody. But sometimes information trickles slowly

Comment

Step mom and dad were just taken into custody. It sounds like after repeated questioning their stories didn't jive.

So sad! I had a sick feeling it was them all along. Seems it happens a lot these days in this evil world we live in. Still praying they find her safe & sound.

Comment

Prayers up for Athena.

Comment

More prayers for the young lady.

Comment

Just awful.

Something sure seems incomplete, no leads, no outliers, no one caught a glimpse of anything???

This area is jam full of the finest folks you’ll find anywhere, and no one saw anything? There’s some real trash mixed in around also, but harming 7 year old girls will get your *** disappeared in Wise county…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Just awful.

Something sure seems incomplete, no leads, no outliers, no one caught a glimpse of anything???

This area is jam full of the finest folks you’ll find anywhere, and no one saw anything? There’s some real trash mixed in around also, but harming 7 year old girls will get your *** disappeared in Wise county…

More people need to disappear regularly in this country then.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
                  Is this fact? Or just for questioning? I was just told by someone involved with the investigation they are not in custody. But sometimes information trickles slowly
                  This is 3rd hand info. Not reporting this as fact. This came from one of Athenas distant relatives.

Last edited by JBJTX81; 12-01-2022, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Update was told they were not taken into custody but brought in for more questioning

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

Heartbreaking

I've seen this all over FB. Just sickens me and I fear this won't end well but pray it does. Such a gorgeous little soul.

Comment

Some foster parents here put a boy in the clothes washer for eating oatmeal pies.

Another step dad beat 4 boys breaking jaws,ribs and arms. He eventually locked one in a room where he died and decomposed to nothing but bones in the apartment. All while posting photos of his steak dinners on IG

I don't like this story already

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any chance bio mom had change of heart and took her?
                          Hope they find that little angel safe

I have no problem with diappearing anyone that hurts a child, elderly or those who are vulnerable

Comment

Man it breaks my heart to hear this is happening. Lord watch over that little girl and keep her in your protection.

Comment

Praying, Lord please watch over and be with this precious child.

Comment

Awful news here. Yesterday evening around 640p her step mom reported her missing. This is 2.7 miles from where I live!

Details as I've heard 2nd hand - Bus dropped her and her siblings off at at home after school. Step mom was at home with children. I guess she was last seen around 5:30. Step mom was making dinner and showering. Couldn't find her around 545p-6p realized she was missing. Called police after search of area around home. Multiple agencies responded as far away as forth worth (with helicopters). Volunteers joined in as well though the night and this morning. Father was not at home when she went missing. Local law enforcement called of search earlier today. Crickets since then.

I do no personally know these folks but this is a scary situation especially being so close to home.

If you have more details I'd be interested to hear them.

Where was dad?!

How many siblings?

No witnesses…

Mom: multiple kids at home,
                                cooking… showering…

Neighbors…

Mothers cell communication before and after missing persons call…

Prayers for little girl!

Not good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X