Blackstone Deal Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I got it in the shopping cart early this morning right after you posted. Said out of stock.

Maybe out of stock at your local Walmart? I had to switch mine to shipping to my home to get it to show in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Maybe out of stock at your local Walmart? I had to switch mine to shipping to my home to get it to show in stock.
      I bet that's what I did. I've got one on the way now

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Well dang it. I just got done preaching to the wife about not going crazy this Christmas, then you go posting this and causing me to whip out the CC. Just cant pass that up.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          Well dang it. I just got done preaching to the wife about not going crazy this Christmas, then you go posting this and causing me to whip out the CC. Just cant pass that up.
          Don't tell me lol. I was $500 in this morning between Walmart and Krogers and we leave for Vegas Thursday.....

Comment

Appreciate it sir! Ordered the big brother from the one I have, thanks for sharing this!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
              Appreciate it sir! Ordered the big brother from the one I have, thanks for sharing this!!
              Yes sir! Great deal

Comment

Yeah man got one after only two Walmart trips. I know where about seven more are if you’re in SW Houston.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Heck I ordered mine this morning and it was delivered today … [emoji1360][emoji1360]. Can’t beat that !

Comment

Heck I ordered mine this morning and it was delivered today … [emoji1360][emoji1360]. Can’t beat that !

Nice!!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Sweet! I grabbed a second one this morning and debating leaving in the camper at the lease so I don't have to carry mine everytime or giving it as a Christmas gift lol.
                      Last edited by hogslayer78; 11-20-2022, 05:54 PM.

Comment

You have a link for said adapter?

This? https://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-Pr...s%2C172&sr=8-3
                        Is this the correct adapter for these?

Comment

BOOM!! Tan one ordered- arrives Tuesday- great find!!

Comment

You have a link for said adapter?

This? https://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-Pr...s%2C172&sr=8-3
                            I think this is it. I ordered it from my pc and can’t log in to Amazon on my iPad.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                              I think this is it. I ordered it from my pc and can’t log in to Amazon on my iPad.
                              That doesn't look like the right adapter for the Black Stone, but looks right for a buddy heater. Maybe there is another adapter that comes with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
                                That doesn't look like the right adapter for the Black Stone, but looks right for a buddy heater. Maybe there is another adapter that comes with it.
                                Why not? I use the same hose for my little buddy heater and blackstone. Anything that takes a small propane bottle it should work on?

Comment

Working...
                                X