Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats on pulling out a victory! Persistence pays off!

Comment

It's almost light enough to get serious about it. 10min ago I had a buck almost directly under me. Way too dark to tell what he was but definitely a bigger deer. Wind is shifty and the woods are waking up.

Comment

Since the last post I had a coyote roll through, too dark to shoot. Just had a small buck dogging a doe out front. This morning is starting out pretty dang good! I don't like this swirling wind though!

Comment

Good luck, shank one!

Comment

Wood ducks piling into this hole on the river 100yds out front. It's light enough to shoot, c'mon Ol big!

Comment

This is an ol Adam Huggins looking spot! There's nothing better than hunting a river bottom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in!!!

Comment

The sun started peaking over the tree tops and I don't know what numerical digit on a thermometer represents dam cold but that's what it is right now! I'm about 4 layers short! Squirrels are cutting acorns, crows hollerin' and a lazy river bend full of wood ducks out front. Where else could you possibly want to be!

Comment

Cows rolling in on me. Hopefully they just ease on.

Comment

Real pretty 2 year old 7pt just paralleled the logging road about 50 yards to the south

Comment

These guys just set up shop and there's probably 30 more behind them. I'm about to slip out, go have a biscuit, and do some scouting.

Comment

Hit me up next time you are down around Angelina county and we will drop my boat in Rayburn and you can show me how to catch these green fish.

Comment

Pinche vacas...

Comment

Congrats on the doe!

Comment

Working...
                                X