This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    What a great day. The weather was great and Texas played well. Nelly, Firing the cannon, and post game field and locker room visit. One of my college friends that worked with the team got proposed to on the field after the game. So happy for her.

You can’t keep those red raiders from rushing the field.

I heard you!

I know the opposing teams cheerleaders love the location of Old Smokey!

Comment

Ryan Day and Greg Schiano almost came to blows on the Buckeyes sideline after Greg came across the field to ***** about a " fake punt" up 39 point with 5 mins left.....
      A late hit out of bounds.....
      For the record the punter ran the ball on his own after nobody was on the weak side and gained 40 yards.....and was nailed after he stepped out......
      Looks like Schiano took exception....and Day didnt like it either.....
      Said he will have a discussion with the punter on Monday .....

Too bad they hugged it out after the game....Schiano has always been an *******.....

Comment

Sunday morning after a wild Saturday. I’m rabbit holing YouTube.

The ebb and flow highs and lows of college football are a huge part of why the sport is attractive. Time and again we see that teams loaded with talent and high dollar coaches are not immune to letdowns.

Can Sark win 2 in a row? Surely this is the year.

Nice work Heath. I decided to lay low last night and then had a last minute ticket offer that almost had me driving back to Austin. Good to see you represent.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Ryan Day and Greg Schiano almost came to blows on the Buckeyes sideline after Greg came across the field to ***** about a " fake punt" up 39 point with 5 mins left.....
          A late hit out of bounds.....
          For the record the punter ran the ball on his own after nobody was on the weak side and gained 40 yards.....and was nailed after he stepped out......
          Looks like Schiano took exception....and Day didnt like it either.....
          Said he will have a discussion with the punter on Monday .....

Too bad they hugged it out after the game....Schiano has always been an *******.....
          I watched it, I didn’t think it went down like you described.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Good thing Kansas isn't on A&Ms schedule. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Oh snap!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
              I watched it, I didn’t think it went down like you described.
              what part ?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                what part ?
                Looked to me like Schiano was getting his players off the Ohio State sideline and Day was still mouthing the Rutgers players for the late hit. That’s when Schiano started mouthing back at Day. Doesn’t really matter either way, the important question is who would win that scrap, Day or Schiano?

Comment

We are a bad football team. No way around it. I dont think there are many wins left on our schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Xavier Worthy could be the best 160 pound player to ever grace DKR.

The tipped ball catch in the end zone was the back breaker.

Last week, that would have been an interception.

Texas was due to get some breaks and that’s exactly what happened.

Oh, and thank you and congrats to Hudson Card. You have made me a believer. Do I still want to see Q Mullet sling a few next week? Without question. But Hudson has been quite the story.

Can’t believe it’s Texas OU week. Season is ripping fast.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Defense is pretty good. Offense is getting better. LSU will win more games than expected.

We had 5 passing yards in the second half….defense is better than expected. Only two TDs Auburn scored were wild heave down field 50 yarders. I think 7-5 or 8-4 is probably where we end up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A tired Aggie...

My prediction for this week went up in flames along with my hopes for a respectable season. The Ags looked bad in all three phases yesterday. Bummed to see a talent as good as Achanes wasted on a mediocre team.
                        Not sure if Jimbo is really the biggest fraud as we continue to hear or if he can simplify the process by handing out duties to coordinators and assistants. Continue to recruit at a high level and the right coaches will get the product on the field, the system just isn't working today. We're young and the offense is complicated, the defense spends too much time on the field and youth rears its ugly head. Our veterans make plays but boneheaded mistakes outweigh the good. Gonna be an ugly slide into the finish here...maybe not even bowling...

Good thing it's deer season

Good win for the Frogs and Horns! Bama checked well when Young went down and the two losses likely derailed Arkansas season...Aggies played spoiler, meh

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                          My prediction for this week went up in flames along with my hopes for a respectable season. The Ags looked bad in all three phases yesterday. Bummed to see a talent as good as Achanes wasted on a mediocre team.
                          Not sure if Jimbo is really the biggest fraud as we continue to hear or if he can simplify the process by handing out duties to coordinators and assistants. Continue to recruit at a high level and the right coaches will get the product on the field, the system just isn't working today. We're young and the offense is complicated, the defense spends too much time on the field and youth rears its ugly head. Our veterans make plays but boneheaded mistakes outweigh the good. Gonna be an ugly slide into the finish here...maybe not even bowling...

Good win for the Frogs and Horns! Bama checked well when Young went down and the two losses likely derailed Arkansas season...Aggies played spoiler, meh

ac
                          I wonder if 5-Star DL David Hicks will keep his commitment if the season goes really bad. It could open the opportunity for other schools to flip him.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                            I wonder if 5-Star DL David Hicks will keep his commitment if the season goes really bad. It could open the opportunity for other schools to flip him.
                            These days, the product on the field carries so much less weight in the decisions these kids make. It's free agency until signing day. Then it's still free agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              Hahahaha. I live in Baton Rouge[emoji3]. These Birmingham hood rats are harmless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              One group up there is pretty serious about it.

Great day for racing!

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post

ac
                                Spot on about the Ags . . 20 true freshman played yesterday . . 2 each started on DL and OL . .
                                Last edited by preaux40; 10-02-2022, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X