No announcement yet.

19 Days to Kill - Live!!! New Mexico, East Tx, North Tx, Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You boys did it, excellent thread, story and pictures. It’ll be a sweet ride home with the success of a great hunt and camaraderie of a good bud.

God speed and safe travels home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow!! Everything about this is perfect... except that it wasn't me. Soak it up and enjoy that ride home. Such a great feeling heading back to TX after closing the deal on a couple of awesome bulls. Big congrats to you both!

Comment

Congrats to both of ya'll.

Comment

Here is the shot video!

Still lots of editing to be done from the whole week. We have some great footage between the 2 of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
            Here is the shot video!

Still lots of editing to be done from the whole week. We have some great footage between the 2 of us.

Freaking awesome! Huge congrats to you both!

Comment

Excellent!!

Comment

Congratulations to you both. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Comment

Heck yea! I missed this last night, just got caught up. Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Congrats to y’all!

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Sweet video. That calf was really wanting to mess that up.

Comment

Man what a great hunt for both of you!! Thanks for taking us along once again and looking forward to the rest of the 19 days!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                            Freaking awesome!!!!!

I’m very happy for you, Heath. Big congrats on a great Bull.
                            Thanks Brandon! Really appreciate it.

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            Man that bull is even better than he looked in the first pic! Dream hunt for both of yall. Thank you so much for the live thread. I always follow the days to kill thread. Well done my friends.
                            Thanks Steve!

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            Congrats Heith and Justin! Well done guys and thanks for taking us along. Safe travels back to Tejas
                            Thanks Hunter!

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                            You boys did it, excellent thread, story and pictures. It’ll be a sweet ride home with the success of a great hunt and camaraderie of a good bud.

God speed and safe travels home.

Thanks Tony!!!

Originally posted by nimrodajh View Post
                            Wow!! Everything about this is perfect... except that it wasn't me. Soak it up and enjoy that ride home. Such a great feeling heading back to TX after closing the deal on a couple of awesome bulls. Big congrats to you both!
                            Thanks Adam!!!

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            Sweet video. That calf was really wanting to mess that up.
                            Thanks for following along Terry!!!
                            Man that calf had my nerves rattled. I literally almost shot her in the head. Lol

Comment

Really appreciate everyone’s positive comments and support!!! Means a lot!!

I’ll post the final video as soon as Justin works his magic!

Comment

Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X