Opening Weekend Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]1103867[/ATTACH]

Hard times brother, I fount some beer salt in the glove box too.

Comment

Chicken and sausage jambalaya.
      Jalapeño cornbread.
      And, bananas foster. “I do everything except the dessert” We have a foster expert for that

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
        Same meals I have ate the last 10 weekends in a row at camp lol. Half pound hamburger patty no bun with 4 bacon wrapped jalapenos, green beans or steamed broccoli with homemade ranch dip and a couple deviled eggs. Keto makes it easy to eat at camp lol. I intermittent fast so breakfast is lunch. I will have a couple fried eggs and a couple slices of bacon

We’re not doing Keto, but this is my kind of weekend menu!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          Chicken spaghetti in a Dutch oven over the fire Friday night. More than likely steaks and poppers Saturday night. Whiskey with a whiskey chaser to drink

Whiskey with a whiskey chaser to drink.

…or what some of us just call “dessert”!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
            Nada, workin this dam hurricane ��
            Be safe over there bud.

We’ll wing whatever’s in the freezer for dinner. Tacos for breakfast and sammiches for tweeners.

Comment

Ribeyes and roasted cauliflower Friday, poke chomps in gravy in the crock pot sat so it’s ready when we get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                Not sure about dinner, but we having mollejas for late breakfast on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Muddy or two thrown in for good measure?

Comment

Little Debbie’s for breakfast.
                  Hot dogs for lunch.
                  Steak and whiskey for supper.

Comment

I'm the only bowhunter on my lease, so I'll be alone. I won't be able to get there until around noon Saturday, so lunch will be whatever I pick up on the way (hopefully, a couple of gut grenades from Allsup's), dinner will be Spaghettios and Libby's BBQ Vienna Sausages straight from the can, washed down with a Modelo Mango & Chile Chelada, breakfast will be a pack of 2 for a dollar Peanut Butter Crackers and a Diet Coke.

Comment

We’re cooking fajitas on Saturday night. We’ll probably just do sandwiches for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Rocksprings2017 View Post
                        Prime ribeyes, grilled oysters with crab meat, baked potato
                        Probably smoke a brisket or some baby back ribs one day
                        Homemade cheese and chicken enchiladas, refried beans, and rice
                        This doesn't include the lunches which are wings, short ribs, bacon wrapped jalapenos, boudin, fajitas and who knows what else will get cooked. We eat and drink very well at the ranch that's a big thing for us. The pit stays lit!!!!

What’s your day rate for non hunters?

Comment

Steaks one night, fajitas the next. Heavy breakfast spread both mornings and sandwhiches in between for those man enough to eat again.

Comment

Haven't had time to pre cook any BBQ this week (or month for that matter) so we are firing up the mesquite grill 2 of the 3 nights and maybe 4.. Ribeyes and cowboy taters one night, fried speckled trout with all the fixings another... and then a grill full of Bownanza chicken wings the next. Breakfast is gonna be breakfast tacos all three mornings... Eggs, bacon or sausage depending on the morning....diced potatoes, sharp shredded cheddar, japs, salsa/pico etc etc....

Heard rumors of Humper's wife sending her incredible infamous banana pudding and him doing his dutch oven cobbler another. I can hurt myself with the BP...
                            Last edited by Smart; 09-28-2022, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texashookset View Post
                              Be safe over there bud.

We’ll wing whatever’s in the freezer for dinner. Tacos for breakfast and sammiches for tweeners.
                              Surely you will roll West for some mollejas

Comment

Not taking any food. What ever I kill will be what I eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X