No announcement yet.

Hard Sided Bow Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have said consider a Plano, but recent events have me encouraging everyone to stay away from them. Having hunting in Illinois and Canada for probably 10 years, my cases get some serious airport love. The handles on my Plano have busted twice. The first round was easy as they replaced them on their nickel, sending me new handles and I quickly replaced. These lasted about 5 years of travel and then two of four busted again. This time, they indicate covid and supply chain has them with no spare parts and to come back and try again later this fall/ early next year. Now they aren't even replying to my emails.
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

SKB I series here

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
        I just picked up a Pelican Vault V730 off Amazon for $203. It was a good price, solid, has wheels and will hold the bigger bows. I have a Hoyt Ventum Pro 33 and it fits it well. Solid case IMO and wont break the bank.
        I looked at this one pretty intently but ended up going with one of these Avalon cases.

One of the strongest cases in its price range  Interior padding for protection to all of your gear  Two wheels for easy transport  Exterior Dimensions: 44.5" x 18" x 7" Internal Dimensions: 43.7” x 17” x 4.7”.  Weight: 21.3 lbs.

So far I really like it. Flown twice with it so far.

Comment

I bought the cheapest one I could find at my local bow shop when I purchased my last bow:

It barely fits my 33" Mathews V3X, but it works well and it only cost me about $60.

Comment

Double

The interior of the 3i-5014-DB MIL-STD Watertight Injection Molded Double Bow / Bow/Rifle Combo case interior measures 50" x 13.5" x 6" and features a bunk-bed storage

Good in case some day you decide to go on an expensive hunt out in the middle of nowhere and want to take a backup.

Comment

Working...
            X