Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coffmanbr1 View Post
    In MMAT here. Got in early and sold for profit two months ago and reinvested back into it with this current dip. Big upside potential long term and very little risk IMO. Also has a big potential catalyst coming up with the preferred share dividend.

If you do research and get in on this one I believe now is the time. Good luck to all the traders out there. Hoping for a strong 2022.
    Been watching this one. Testing support for the third time at 1.40'ish. Hoping it doesn't break through that line but thinking it might.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
      Been watching this one. Testing support for the third time at 1.40'ish. Hoping it doesn't break through that line but thinking it might.
      What's the story on these guys? Big rise in share price last year followed by slip to current sustained levels. Anything big brewing?

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
        What's the story on these guys? Big rise in share price last year followed by slip to current sustained levels. Anything big brewing?

ac
        Same ?, I cant see the upside.

Comment

ac
          Originally posted by WRasco View Post
          Same ?, I cant see the upside.
          I have just been watching the technical side of the movement. Haven't done any DD on them and never bought in. I started watching it after I saw they had a big run up. Sometimes stocks that get a big pump / follow will do it again and thought maybe sympathy play to MTRT which has had a few good runs too.

Comment

Does anyone have a position in UNTCW? Apparently it was a stock in my portfolio I traded and kept $300 worth at some point at .46 a share. Yesterday it blew up….. not sure what the ticker was before….. wondering if this is one of the TBH plays from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
              Does anyone have a position in UNTCW? Apparently it was a stock in my portfolio I traded and kept $300 worth at some point at .46 a share. Yesterday it blew up….. not sure what the ticker was before….. wondering if this is one of the TBH plays from last year.
              Sadly no, .40 to almost $13 in 3 days, would have been nice.
              What drove it up so fast?

Comment

Did you dump? Make a lot? Not often bag holders get rewarded like that!

Or was it a reverse split?

Comment

I got out today. It dipped some but traded $291 for $6940. I’ll take it.

Comment

I got out today. It dipped some but traded $291 for $6940. I’ll take it.

Nice!!!! Now go play the lottery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been a LONG time but I finally got filled on ICCT at .054 (average)

Who was talking about this stock long ago?

Comment

I feel like I've lost two years worth of gains in the last two weeks....ouch my chin hurts!

ac

Comment

I feel like I've lost two years worth of gains in the last two weeks....ouch my chin hurts!

ac
                          Been a rough couple of weeks here as well.

Comment

Finally a good day across all markets.
                            Anyone looking at this one? APLD - APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN INC COM

Comment

I'm just lookin to recover some of my losses as market stabilizes...when it does.

Comment

Been out of it for some time but looks like GGII is moving. I'm down 84% on that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X