No announcement yet.

Hard Sided Bow Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already someone in line but you never know.

Comment

Might fit:

Comment

My SKB double has made it to and from Africa on two trips and survived the TSA baboons with flawless results, I’m a believer in the buy once cry once motto.

[emoji1662]

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
          Thanks for the heads up. I’d jump on it but my Solution is several inches too long for it.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
            My SKB double has made it to and from Africa on two trips and survived the TSA baboons with flawless results, I’m a believer in the buy once cry once motto.

[emoji1662]
            I hear ya and generally agree. I just don’t understand the price when you can get a rifle case just the same for half the price of the bow cases.

Comment

Hard Sided Bow Cases

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
              I hear ya and generally agree. I just don’t understand the price when you can get a rifle case just the same for half the price of the bow cases.

I put rifles in is as well. I can’t stuff a Sendero in it but my 22-24” barrels fit in it. I can also pack a weekend of clothes in it if I only carry one bow or rifle. I’ve had other decent hard cases before but it’s what I use now.

[emoji1662]

Comment

I'm using SKB Iseries too. worth the money i paid.

Comment

I'm starting to think that if you're going to fly with a bow with any frequency, it would be worth buying a Gearhead. We have one our youth archery program is raffling off and it's super short axle-to-axle. Would fit in a suitcase!

Comment

If you want to work a TBH express I have an SKB used that I would part with-- has TSA #2 locks (I have no keys) everything on the case is in working order.

Comment

OP,
                      sent ya a pm let me know if it might work for you

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                        I have the SKB that's rotomolded. It was like $200, and it has been great.
                        I picked my SKB up for $200 last summer. It was on Sierra, and I found it on sale randomly. It has the double TSA locks, and is generally pretty robust.

I just looked, and I don't see them on the site anymore, but if you keep searching, you will find something. For example, the following just needs the foam installed. For sub $200, I would be all over that, and cut the foam exactly how it needs to fit.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...c=ds&gclsrc=ds

Comment

I picked up my SKB i-Series case on Amazon a few years ago. I travel with my bow on the airlines at least twice a year. Case does an amazing job. It was only $200.00. I have the TSA locks on it as well.

Whenever you do get a case remember to put a zip tie around your bow sting to the riser to keep pesky TSA agents from trying to draw your bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
                            Harbor freight...
                            ???

Comment

I just picked up a Pelican Vault V730 off Amazon for $203. It was a good price, solid, has wheels and will hold the bigger bows. I have a Hoyt Ventum Pro 33 and it fits it well. Solid case IMO and wont break the bank.

Comment

Working...
                              X