777 Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

777 Ranch

Anyone been here before? Looks fun. Also looking for other suggestions that have a lot of african game

Is it still operational? I went past a couple weeks ago and either i missed this sign or it's removed cause i was looking for it.

Comment

I haven't seen the sign for a couple years, but looks like it still in business. I see Uncle Ted still talks about it time from time.

Bob

Comment

777, Ox ranch, Star S, record buck, etc

Comment

We dove hunted there last year. Spent a few hours driving around. They have a ton of animals out there.

Comment

Yep it’s still there. I have a good family friend working for them.

Comment

hunted there in 1994. it was cool.

Comment

I bought a fishing trip at a charity auction many years ago. We had a ball, but it is what it is. Most of the exotics were tame and most of the pastures are 500 acres tracts that are high fenced off from each other.

We had fun looking at all the animals, but I would not care to hunt it. Feels too canned for my taste. This was 20 years ago, so I have no idea the set up now.

Comment

I was the onsite taxidermist there for about 3 years. Its still open, they have a website and I still get emails about their hunting opportunities. It's expensive, but back then there were like 60 different species of animals available to hunt.

Comment

I run a lot of their marketing. It's still open and busy as ever. Lots of exotics and super exotics. Ted Nugent is there now doing his annual hunt.

Comment

If you are looking for African game, why not book a trip to Africa? We have a South African trip coming up in a few months if you would like info on it let me know. Prices are cheap and trophies should be plenty as they didn't hunt last year.

Comment

I was there in October hunting whitetails. They have a crazy amount of animals from all over. I personally wouldn't shoot most of em other than the whitetails and axis which still act completely wild. Many of the others don't even run when they see people.....not my thing.

Comment

Too Canned for me. We owned 400 acres in Concan
                          Growing up and I always dreamed about Hunting there.
                          I got older and realized it was More of a Safari park..

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
                            I was there in October hunting whitetails. They have a crazy amount of animals from all over. I personally wouldn't shoot most of em other than the whitetails and axis which still act completely wild. Many of the others don't even run when they see people.....not my thing.
                            Originally posted by BigOh! View Post
                            Too Canned for me. We owned 400 acres in Concan
                            Growing up and I always dreamed about Hunting there.
                            I got older and realized it was More of a Safari park..
                            And people still line up to go

Comment

Working...
                            X