Micklethwait BBQ in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    BoB is king of all things BBQ everybody should know that ... but then again BoB is all knowing in everything from music, to hunting , to fishing...etc... I maybe wrong but I think I was given a lesson on striper or hybrid fishing... can't say I learned much though .

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
      . Although, I recently ate at some little hole-in-the-wall in Burnet that was pretty good.
      Share with the class?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        BoB is king of all things BBQ everybody should know that ... but then again BoB is all knowing in everything from music, to hunting , to fishing...etc... I maybe wrong but I think I was given a lesson on striper or hybrid fishing... can't say I learned much though .
        Don't forget cowboys in tight wranglers. He brings them up quite a bit. Lol

And he can channel the ghost of Colonel Travis. That is how Texan he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
          Don't forget cowboys in tight wranglers. He brings them up quite a bit. Lol

And he can channel the ghost of Colonel Travis. That is how Texan he is.

Lmfao....if he was any more Texan,he'd draw lines in the sand with his......sword?????

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
            Share with the class?

Has to be the place on the square or the place of hwy 29 going toward llano. The burnet feed store is OK. But the one on the square is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by prkchp View Post
              Lmfao....if he was any more Texan,he'd draw lines in the sand with his......sword?????
              BoB is so Texan, he smokes BEVO with wood from the Treaty Oak

Comment

BoB is so Texan that he will throat punch Big iron and he will die.

That is all.

Hell lets get the ban party started since there are so many chumps around here these days.
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-17-2014, 07:57 PM.

Comment

In

Comment

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Let's get it on. Don't hide behind your keyboard. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      BoB is so Texan that he will throat punch Big iron and he will die.

That is all.

Hell lets get the ban party started since there are so many chumps around here these days.
                      Dang BoB, I put lol behind it.

Comment

I never understood why you were so "cool" when we met at Bownanza in 2008ish but were always kinda chumpish on the forum.

It's probably me.

No biggie.

Comment

It doesn't matter Corey.....he'll kick your taint anyway! He's freakin hardcore!!!!!! Didn't you know that

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Let's get it on. Don't hide behind your keyboard. LMAO.

You driving to Florida? Hope you make it through Alabama flying the orange flag on your Prius!

Comment

Oh cool. A BBQ thread

Comment

This could turn into a classic!

Comment

Working...
                                X