1701 BBQ Beaumont, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    This is the last review I saw on it about 5 days ago….

I finally tried 1701 Barbecue today. Ohhhhh man I’ve been sleeping on this place. I’m originally from the Texas hill country and I’ve not found that type BBQ in SETX until now.
    We tried the brisket, turkey, Jalepeno sausage, pork ribs and beef ribs. We also had the beans, potato salad and Mac and cheese.

Their BBQ sauce is literally drinkable it’s so good. The brisket and turkey were my favorite meats but honestly they were all amazing. Their Jalepeno relish potato salad was the best restaurant potato salad I’ve ever had.

I will make this place a weekly stop. They get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me!!

Thank you! I suppose I need to go ASAP now!

Comment

I guess I need to try them again…I went a few times the first few months they were open and while it was pretty solid I didn’t feel anything was great. I would say it’s some of the best BBQ in SE Texas but there isn’t much competition. I am off tomorrow so will likely go try them again and if I do I will add a new review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
        No offense to anyone but why would want to stop in Beaumont?? Daughter played softball there on serval occasions and it was always an adventure.
        Well…..to eat. Working out of Sour Lake our options are pretty slim when lunch time rolls around.

Comment

Better get there early. Typically there is a line by 10am and they close early once they sell out.

Comment

They are spot on!! I try to eat there at least every other week. Better get there early as they typically sell out right after lunch

Comment

Looks to be legit.

Comment

Overated in my opinion. Brisket has so much seasoning on it you can't taste the meat. Wife enjoyed the ribs thou.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhead78 View Post
                  I must live under a rock as I live 20 minutes from Beaumont and I have never heard of that place.
                  I guess I’m under a rock too.I’m all over Bmt every day and didn’t know about this place.I’m thinking I’ll have bbq for lunch today.Thanks!

Comment

Been eating Blue's BBQ since him and a friend ran a food truck called "Blue Daves". 1701 is the best BBQ in this area for sure and is some of the best I've ever had from all over Texas. They're doing it right. My wife even got me their camo hat for Christmas lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X