Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    What kind of stupid *** play call is that? Like I said idiot

Can’t believe they even thought about running that play with only 14 sec left and no timeouts. WOW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      Wow, dumb football is hard to watch.
      Look man We are from Arkansas we may be slow but we’re dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        Pretty sure that wasn't the play called on the last play. Dak did that stupid move on his own. Typical Cow bozo's

You really think so. Ugh, not sure about that

Comment

time for the sausage making threads.

Comment

Well I was hoping they would win but doesn’t surprise they lost. Most of the games they lost this year was because the beat there self. They need discipline!!!!

Comment

Cedrick wilson was crap in this game. But that just made him an official cowboy. Defense made plenty of stupid mistakes but still kept them in this game, this loss falls squarely on the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                I guess they lost?? :0 I heard "it was their year"..
                That’s every year!!

Comment

The pick earlier certainly didn’t put them in great position
                  They are not a clutch team in tight games particularly come from behind
                  Typical one & done post season so the trend continues

Comment

Here is my thoughts on Prescott's lower performance levels.

Before he broke his ankle, he was a legitimate run-threat. Defenses had to account for that. Now that he is back, it appears his run option has been taken away. Why? Either the surgery/fix is not close to 100% repair, or the injury has made him reluctant to run, or the run option has been taken of the table, by the coaching staff. Regardless, defenses can pretty much ignore him as a run threat.

Personally, I think the surgery/fix is the problem, because that goes to partly explain why he continually throws behind receivers, especially if it was his right ankle. Bad ankle, means bad foot-work, means bad passes.

My other thought has been stated here, repeatedly. He used to give fairly decent interviews and answers. Now, he is just a cliche-machine, making meaningless statements. I used to think he was pretty smart, now I am wondering if he fooled us.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                      Stacey Abrams got the Braves a WS and the Dawgs(To Hell With georgia) a NC.

I was hoping she would rub off on the Cowboys through a contact high.
                      Quality post here

Comment

49er's looked like they wanted it more the whole game. They still almost gave it away with pick and some bad late calls to give the Boys a ray of hope, but Dallas was outplayed and coached today. 14 penalties does not help either... Glad I'm not a Cowboys fan, it'd be hard to swallow the same outcome nearly every year...

Comment

Was that an actual called play or did Dak do that himself? [emoji38]

Comment

Y’all should make the switch to the Texans…they never get our hopes up

Comment

Boys played bad all game…. Last play, why not go to the end zone with the 49ers defending the sidelines?? Eventually you were going have to launch it to the end zone…

Comment

Like Smart said...” Hope is a bear...”

Comment

Working...
                                X