Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powder

May be coming more available?
    I got a email notification from Midway the other day about IMR 4350 being available, but I was late in opening the email and going to the website, and it was already gone. However, a search on AmmoSeek showed that it was available again. Also some other powder that has been previously difficult like everything else. It showed up on the website without me getting a notification about it.
    So apparently it is sitting there a little longer.
    Hopefully primers will follow suit. I remember everybody a couple of years ago scrambling to find small pistol. They are now on AmmoSeek with regularity.

I get notifications daily. What I’m noticing is the 5# and 8# jugs are becoming avalible. Saw cases of 5k primers yesterday. That was a first.

Comment

Thanks i ordered some for my .270 loads. The hardest thing for me is CCI250 large magnum primers. I havent been able to find any

Comment

I’ve seen spurts of powder here and there. If you stay on top of it you can find something that works. Primers on the other hand are still impossible or they cost about $180-200 per 1000

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
          I’ve seen spurts of powder here and there. If you stay on top of it you can find something that works. Primers on the other hand are still impossible or they cost about $180-200 per 1000
          I can find pretty much any primers I need within a week for $80-90. That’s still more than I’m willing to pay, and I’m not in need so I pass them up. 450s and BR4s were the hardest to find for quite some time, and even they’re not difficult anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            I can find pretty much any primers I need within a week for $80-90. That’s still more than I’m willing to pay, and I’m not in need so I pass them up. 450s and BR4s were the hardest to find for quite some time, and even they’re not difficult anymore.

Yup but the BR primers are running about $125 from what I am seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hmmm. Interesting topic.

This was Tuesday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	27711655073407.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	24674052

Name:	27711655073121.jpg
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	24674053

Name:	27711655061262.jpg
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	24674054

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

I've been seeing most of these powders in various places on line for a while.

Comment

I can't tell what most of those powders are, on my phone.
                  Where is that?

Comment

Texas Grown, Where was this display. I am in Fort Worth so it is not much of a drive. I need some Longshot.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      Mind saying where your finding them, pm me if you would like.

Comment

Other than a few select powders still being kinda tough to find if you actually spend a little time you can find most powders or any primers within a few days.

One shop in NE Texas that will remain unnamed has everything under the sun available so in all honesty if you can’t find what your needing now your not looking very hard. The prices are higher now but the stuffs available.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                          so in all honesty if you can’t find what your needing now your not looking very hard. The prices are higher now but the stuffs available.
                          I haven't been stopping anywhere, because I was assuming it would be a dry run. I drive by Bass Pro in San Antonio on a regular basis, and I went by Cabela's in Buda about a week ago, but didn't stop.

Comment

Hit the small shops, everybody and thr dog hits the normal places but everyone seems to overlook the mom n pop shops. You will be shocked what you find,

Comment

Originally posted by PIOBill View Post
                              Texas Grown, Where was this display. I am in Fort Worth so it is not much of a drive. I need some Longshot.
                              Call Alpine they have a selection of powders. I have been buying 4064 and 4166 for a while there.

Comment

Working...
                              X