Prayers for my Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again guys, thank you for the prayers.
    Spent all day in the ER and still have zero answers. She still has a headache but not too much nausea. She is now hallucinating non stop. Seeing black spider webs and writing on everything. She fidgets restlessly and gets aggravated easily. She keeps talking about very strange events that never happened. I think maybe she's having strange dreams then remembering them like they actually happened. This is so out of context for my Mom who up until last month was still working full time for a Dr's office. We're not sure where to go from here. They discharged her from the ER because she doesn't fit any criteria for admitting her to the hospital overnight. We're trying to get her readmitted to the medical care facility she was in before but they require a negative covid test first. Still waiting for those results to come in. Til then we're back home with her. She can't stand on her own now. She's too weak. God bless my wife who is helping her with everything. She's my angel.
    Please keep praying for Doris and an extra prayer of strength for my wife Lynae as well.
    Thank you all

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for your Mom.

Comment

Update on Mom
        First, thank you all for praying for her. It means The world to us.
        The only thing gained from 12 hrs in the ER was ruling out what wasn't an issue. Every test and scan came back with no issues. They discharged her as being healthy as a horse and recommended we seek psychiatric assistance.
        We've decided it was the pain med for gout that she started taking 48 hrs prior. We discontinued it yesterday morning and as of this morning she is completely back to normal...thank you Jesus!
        I've never experienced anything like this before. She was night and day different from her normal self and just like that she's returned to herself again. She remembers all the hallucinations and is just as mesmerized by them as we are. She can't understand why she couldn't differentiate between them and reality.
        I do not wish to be witness to anything like this ever again.
        Thanks again fellas and glory to God for getting us through this!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praises to God. Exact thing my mom went thru. Hers was a morphine based painkiller. Scary stuff.

Comment

Great news.. glad to hear that

Comment

Prayers for your mother hope she gets to feeling better soon

Comment

God bless you,your mom and your wife.

Comment

Great news! Glad your mom is feeling better!

Comment

Prayers up for Doris. God bless.

Comment

Prayers for my Mom

Glad she’s doing better. I had a quick onset severe anxiety and stopped taking the a Indomethacin, waited a day and took it and it started coming back. It was in combination with other meds from surgery so doc thinks it was due to taking a couple of NAISD’s and asprin at the same time. Indomethacin alone was fine but added the others after surgery. Think it was a combination of that with Meloxicam but stopped the Indomethacin and returned to normal in several hours.
                      Last edited by Lip; 01-12-2022, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X