Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    If you took away the Whorn vs TAMmy vs Whorn bickering posts on this thread it would probably be two pages long at best.
    Then it wouldn’t be as humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      But my team has...
      So has mine.

Again, what is the cutoff for saying you’ve won one?

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
        Kinda funny that you're using bowl games as metrics again. Tell me you don't know anything about CFB without telling me you don't know anything about CFB.
        What is the title of this thread?

It isn't what is your teams expectations for next year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just outside the top 10. Not a big difference in 8 and 11. The problem at Texas hasn't been talent. Last season they were 5. The current class is 5 which will move them back in the top 10. No excuses. Win.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            You must not have watched much LSU ball with Johnson playing. He is awful and every tiger I talked to couldn't wait to see him go. Good luck
            I wouldnt say he was awful. He was under duress on every snap. He will win the job at aTm. Probably be successful. He got sacked a lot, but didnt throw interceptions. Almost 30tds with a depleted wr corp. Not what I would call “awful”

Comment

Everyone put some midol in their coffee this morning it's gonna be ok We've got the 2 best teams right now playing tonight!

Comment

Man, i took a break for 3 weeks and yall still bickering about the same ole **** lol

Comment

This guy, lol...

Here's ya boy that said all Texas did was talk money, OkTx.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    This guy, lol...

Where did he say he didn’t want money? He said that was money was the only topic of discussion. Nice try.

Comment

Roll Tide boys and girls, today is the day!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Where did he say he didn’t want money? He said that was money was the only topic of discussion. Nice try.
                        He's a flake! Probably best for everyone that he flipped back to his better fit.

Comment

This guy, lol...

What a fraud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's a flake! Probably best for everyone that he flipped back to his better fit.
                            Easy to say when he left horn… You’d been all about him had he stayed.

Comment

You ought to read the thread Chad. Horn trolls taking a beating as usual. Did you post? As hurt as you are about this it seems like you would!������

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Easy to say when he left horn… You’d been all about him had he stayed.
                                Certainly a position of need. He is where he belongs.

Comment

Working...
                                X