No announcement yet.

2021-22 east texas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve ate almost as many beauty berry as I’ve witnessed deer use them. Just a difference from region to region

Comment

Looks like it’s gonna be another cool morning.it was sleeting pretty good yesterday morning in Atlanta. Glad to finally see some cold weather. I was starting to feel like we were getting punkd

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
        Just checked a camera on a hand corn pen lastnight..I’ve had no daytime pictures whatsoever the past 5 days. I normally have a lot of mid day movement at the spot. I find that very odd.

Moons been up all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kid and I had a great weekend. We saw LOTS of deer, especially yesterday. Everywhere we went we saw deer. He had a brush with a dandy of a buck at 10 yards for the second time and couldnt get a shot. Naturally the deer left him and came to where I was at. Having lost weight from the rut his head gear looked exaggerated and it was awfully hard not to shoot him.

Id already passed this deer 2 times with a bow so why would I shoot him with a gun? Id like to think this late in the season, since hes become a regular again hes got a solid chance of being exceptional next year. Depending on what he does over the summer he just might force me to hunt him next season.

Comment

80s this weekend. Debating if im even gonna go ha

Comment

curious on what you guys think this deer scores. the cell cam pics are throwing me.

pics coming on tapatalk...i have a video but cant figure out how to post it.
              Last edited by jshouse; 12-21-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Pics, he's a clean 10

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

I see about 135. Looks mature tho

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    I see about 135. Looks mature tho

i feel like i am stretching to get him to 140. a buddy thinks hes mid140s.

Comment

Jhouse, when you get him on the ground I'll throw my guess out there. I like seeing how close I get but some here recently really surprised me by how far off I was.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                        Jhouse, when you get him on the ground I'll throw my guess out there. I like seeing how close I get but some here recently really surprised me by how far off I was.
                        i am in the same boat. i think this deer is bigger than i am giving him credit for off the pics, but hes been a regular and i am thinking about going after him. there are a few bigger still around but they havent been close near as much as this guy.

the video of him really shows his frame and its better than it looks in the pics.

Comment

just uploaded it

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

He looks good in the pictures but looks awesome in the video. Kill him and let's find out.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                              He looks good in the pictures but looks awesome in the video. Kill him and let's find out.
                              I'll be in the stand in 15mins. We'll see

Comment

He looks much bigger in the video. I'm going 140 now just on appearance.
                                Was that an arrow launched over him in the video?

Comment

Working...
                                X