No announcement yet.

2021 Trad Harvest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Bernie, you are piling them up this year!

Congrats!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man Bernie you're putting on a clinic! Congratulations and nice buck!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, the curse has been broken! I was coming up on 100 or so sits since my last big game trad kill. This guy was kind enough to stop at 17 yards for me yesterday morning. Took him from a brush blind, in a spot I picked in the dark based off a map!

He stopped just barely in my shooting lane. I held at full draw for 10 seconds or so, wanting another step to open up the back half of the lungs, and finally I decided to try and sneak it by a branch into the golden triangle. Pulled hard through my shaking back and broke a perfect shot into the lungs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0331.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	264.4 KB
ID:	24671031

Comment

Congratulations Trumpkin and great job on executing your shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
            Well, the curse has been broken! I was coming up on 100 or so sits since my last big game trad kill. This guy was kind enough to stop at 17 yards for me yesterday morning. Took him from a brush blind, in a spot I picked in the dark based off a map!

He stopped just barely in my shooting lane. I held at full draw for 10 seconds or so, wanting another step to open up the back half of the lungs, and finally I decided to try and sneak it by a branch into the golden triangle. Pulled hard through my shaking back and broke a perfect shot into the lungs.

[ATTACH]1074665[/ATTACH]

Proud of you amigo! Doing that at Laguna is awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a great buck Trumpkin. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

WTG Trumpkin…beautiful buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post

[ATTACH]1074665[/ATTACH]

Man bro i hope u know whatever that deer scores you double it… trad gear is double the points automatically

Comment

Way to go Malachi!!!!!

Congrats!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
                      Man bro i hope u know whatever that deer scores you double it… trad gear is double the points automatically

I don't even know what he scores, but I thought he was a giant when I saw him, and I'm still grinning like a fool 36 hours later!

Comment

Originally posted by BernieH View Post
                        Congratulations Trumpkin and great job on executing your shot!
                        Thanks Bernie! You're having a heck of a year by the way. Congrats to you too!

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                          Killed last night. Cooked today.

Got his mamma too, but she was a stink nasty, so I left her lay.

Rick
                          I know it was a month ago, but that looks delicious!

Comment

Just scrolled through the entire year. Fabulous stuff! I can't wait to get out with my Great Plains "Rio Bravo" this 2022 hunting season. Lots of shooting to do between now and then.

Y'all are some serious arrow slingin' slayers! Congrats to all and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Awesome skilling MrMalachi. A very fine critter.

Comment

Congratulations Trumpkin and Bernie!

Comment

Working...
                                X