Who's gonna Sweat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
    I was in the stand sweating last evening but this weekend I will be at a catahoula dog show. Y'all have fun.

-john
    I was sweating to. No wind at all. Went Monday morning and it was 37 degrees at my lease gate.

Comment

I am going.

Comment

I just can’t catch a break. I work 7 days or nights on, then 7 days off. Every time I’m on shift, a front comes in and cools off. When I get off shift, it warms back up. This happened most of last season and starting back again this season.
        I plan on leaving Saturday morning. I’ll check my cameras and see what’s going on. I do have some sets for a south wind, but with it hot, I doubt there will much moving.
        And this is the week I always look forward to, the 3rd week in October. Usually looking at temps in the 50’s, bucks are getting anxious and are cruising. I always usually have a opportunity at a good buck at this time. The next good front is coming in next Wednesday. I go back on shift Thursday!!
        Luckily, I got vacation coming up in November. I’ll be off from the 4th to the 24th. Should be able to catch the rut then and some colder weather.

Comment

Yep I am gonna sweat

Comment

I'll be in a series of trees in SEOK tomorrow morning through Sunday morning

Comment

Got here yesterday, been sweating the entire time.

Comment

I have a Doe in the freezer already. Its hard for me to stay out of the stand but I just had two bucks hanging out together at the feeder (neither of them targets) so I know prime time is still some time away. They need to be kicking each others asses, then I know I will have a shot at a mature boy.

Comment

From 2:00-3:15 I’ve seen 3 bucks and 1 doe. One was a giant!

Comment

maybe one morning while its cool but otherwise, I don't care for swatting mosquitoes all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Making double time this weekend. I think I will sit hunting out for a couple of days.
                      No wonder gas prices keep going up, those darn benefits of Union hands.

Comment

Good luck in the woods folks. I think I will take a retired day.

Comment

I wish still don’t have a thing on camera… oh and I have to work lol

Comment

I will sweat it out in Star. Haven't had a chance to hunt my south wind stand yet this year.

Comment

Won’t be able to make it this weekend…headed to College Station to watch A&M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call me crazy but I don’t mind hot bowhunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X