New Zealand Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    It's absolutely terrible. There are truly evil people in this world. It seems through his manifesto that one of his main goals was to help along a gun ban in the U.S. in order to start a civil war.
    I'm not sure how he figured that shooting up New Zealand has an affect on anything in the US but I'm sure someone in the MSM is going run with it..
    So yea maybe so..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      I'm not sure how he figured that shooting up New Zealand has an affect on anything in the US but I'm sure someone in the MSM is going run with it..
      So yea maybe so..
      It was in his manifesto. It has been removed from a lot of places but is still out there. He spoke a lot of U.S. politics. He even stated he was a fan of Trump as a symbol of white nationalism but as a leader he strongly disliked him. It was long. Real long. Truly evil, sick individual.

Comment

Very classy y'all. I applaud and take my hat off to you for this thread and posts. These were not Christians, they were Muslims, yet you all still have it in your hearts to say nice things and relate to the victims and their families.
        I was born a Muslim, not by choice but my parents gave me the right to choose and I chose to despise Islam (and pretty much all other religions), but it angers me more to see the amount of ignorance and hate towards Muslims in the west (and vice versa when I go to a Muslim country)
        I appreciate you all and I'm glad there's still fairness, justice and unbiased sympathy in the world.

Thank you!
        Last edited by ATI; 03-15-2019, 08:36 AM.

Comment

This is how you start WW3............

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
            Very classy y'all. I applaud and take my hat off to you for this thread and posts. These were not Christians, they were Muslims, yet you all still have it in your hearts to say nice things and relate to the victims and their families.
            I was born a Muslim, not by choice but my parents gave me the right to choose and I chose to despise Islam (and pretty much all other religions), but it angers me more to see the amount of ignorance and hate towards Muslims in the west (and vice versa when I go to a Muslim country)
            I appreciate you all and I'm glad there's still fairness, justice and unbiased sympathy in the world.

Thank you!
            Their faith did not even cross my mind until you posted this up. This is a sick individual with twisted and deep seeded mental issues. I don't hate any person for skin color or religion. I strongly dislike any individual that wants to harm our country or refuses to assimilate to our culture.

Comment

Senseless act of hate.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Thank you!
                Well said, sir.

It saddens me that this is slowly becoming the norm worldwide, and a bunch of innocent people who were in a house of worship had to die. Don't think I want, or even could watch the video of the massacre. I read somewhere that sometimes the police in New Zealand don't even carry guns, because everything is so peaceful there, which is depressing in itself. Prayers for the victims.

Comment

just another cowardly P O S

Comment

Thank you!
                    Yessir! right and wrong is not a religion

Comment

Terrible situation for all those Families - Just horrible.

Comment

Very sad deal.

This makes it a safe operating environment for the cowards doing this.

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
                        And to think New Zealand has rather strict gun laws.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                          Police departments see these videos in order to know how to respond. The problem is the best first responders are already on-seen and huddled in groups.

Prayers for all the victims and their families.
                          Disagree only with this part. First training on Active Shooters was wait until 4 officers on scene to go in with 360 degree coverage to address the shooter. Now that seems to be changing to every officer goes in to address, individually if necessary, to end the gunfight. Hopefully what you described didn't occur in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                            Disagree only with this part. First training on Active Shooters was wait until 4 officers on scene to go in with 360 degree coverage to address the shooter. Now that seems to be changing to every officer goes in to address, individually if necessary, to end the gunfight. Hopefully what you described didn't occur in this case.
                            I think he was referring to the victims as the first responders.

Comment

what do you know anyway!!!!

Comment

Ahh, I was not talking about police. You guys are great, once onsite, and the new tactics seem to be saving life.

I was referencing the victims in these shootings as the first responders since their life is on the line already.

Comment

Working...
                                X