No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knob Creek for me but i definately want to try some of the others i'm seeing on here.

Comment

Y'all made the end of my week real nice!

The Jefferson's Ocean that DocMay referenced is aged in barrels located on a ship belonging to a relative of Jacques Cousteau. There are 4 levels of Jefferson, and it is the highest. I decided to start at the bottom and work my way up.

If any of y'all have a Twin Liquors in your town, they're running a 15% off special on bourbon until I think May 5.

Comment

Templeton

Comment

Bookers. End of story.

Comment

Bought my first bottle of Ranger Creek 36 and have to say...I am disappointed. First 2-3 sips of each glass are good, almost sweet. But gets less good with each sip thereafter. Still thinking Willets is the first choice.

Comment

Long time Crown drinker. Started hitting the R&R Reserve and have backed off on the Crown. Rebecca Creek and Forty Creek are both really good, but didn't pass the hangover test. I don't like waking up feeling like crap when I'm hunting and fishing. I will stick with R&R Reserve and Crown for now.

Comment

Wild Turkey 101

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                  Rebecca Creek, great Texas whiskey started drinking it about 6 months ago and can't quit.
                  This is my current favorite.

Comment

Red River has long been a favorite of mine, but this latest bottle is way different. The color is more clear red, and it tastes like someone dumped a bunch of red hots into the barrel. Lots of cinnamon and spice in this bottle. Kinda bummed. Still gonna finish it though.

Comment

Derby drank.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another vote for Rebecca...she hasn't let me down so far!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Another vote for Rebecca...she hasn't let me down so far!
                          RC in the 1.75 is a great value buy.

Comment

Pendleton
                            then
                            Maker's

Comment

For the guys who tried ranger creek I had a recent bottle that wasn't up to par with what I've had in the past, so don't be spurned just yet

Comment

Fourty Creek.

Comment

Working...
                                X