Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I looked up P.O.S. in the dictionary....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog fighting is disgusting and I don't care if he he is getting "skrewed." He should be held to a higher standard because of the social position he has. You think Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski were the first to do what they did. Sometimes who you are makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
      There goes the neighborhood!

Is fighting dogs wrong? I think so! Is it my place to pass judgment? NO!

Lets leave judging others and forcing others to conform to our beliefs for the Lefty Liberals.

You are missing one very big distinction as well.....dog fighting IS illegal! And killing a dog by hanging, or body slamming IS imoral!

If we learned that you treated your dogs in such a manner (absurd I know), I'd hope they came after you with equal vigor.
      Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-18-2007, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I didn't miss that point, Dale. I feel that it is inconsequential to my point. Those people don't give a **** what is legal or illegal. Any thing they can use to further their cause, they will.

Comment

I'm not a Vick fan, but you guys sure are passing a lot of judgement on someone you don't personally know, and a case in which no one but the FBI knows details about. Yes, innocent until proven guilty. I'm sure Vick knew what was going on, and he may have been part of it. But you guys should certainly know, not to believe everything you hear in the media.

Form your own opinions, but wait for the case to be tried out before you call someone you don't know a P.O.S.

Comment

There goes the neighborhood!

Don't fool yourselves with this holier than thou bull ****! Your just being pulled into their plan.

For the record, I am not a Vick fan. I'm disturbed by the attitude and gullibility shown here.

My stance as well.

Comment

I'm new here. Been lurking for about 3 wks. I'm a lurker and sometimes poster on many sites(kind of comes as part of my job). Gotta say that this discussion is by far and away the most professionaly handled one I've ever seen on any board. At any point I just knew someone was going to get mad and/or their feelings hurt or a moderator would come in with their own opinion and lock it down after stating their opinion. Heck you guys were so convincing in your arguments I don't even remember where I stand! LOL

Comment

I didn't miss that point, Dale. I feel that it is inconsequential to my point. Those people don't give a **** what is legal or illegal. Any thing they can use to further their cause, they will.
                That's because those people (liberals) are idiots, and we can't help that. But the fact is, Vick is bein indicted (by the FBI) for (allegedly) commiting a crime(s)! Not because someone doesn't like what he (allegedly) did, but because it was (allegedly) illegal.

Comment

Welcome to the site Bklem.

You're right about your observations....that's what makes this the best forum on the web! Once you realize that everyone is not going to agree with you and it's not the end of the world, things go pretty smooth.

Comment

Oh, and you forgot this one, Chew...
                    — In March 2003, after a pit bull from Bad Newz Kennels lost in a fight, it said Peace consulted with Vick about the losing dog's condition, then executed it by wetting it with water and electrocuting it;
                    Yes, it's beyond dog fighting. These people are going out of their way to come up with creative ways to be cruel. Wetting a dog down and electrocuting it?! That's not exactly the most efficient or convenient way of disposing of an animal. Just think for a minute about the planning, time and effort that would be involved to even make that happen. So one can only assume it was done in this particularly sensational manner for their personal "entertainment," not just to kill the dog. And I can only begin to imagine what a wet, electrocuted dog must smell like.

Comment

Dale, you are correct. It is illegal and that is why he was indicted. That is undisputed fact. He should be tried by a jury of his peers, not judged and sentenced by our liberal media. Or us.

The reason that I find the legal status of his alleged actions irrelevant to my point is as follows............... Had he been seen cock-fighting in Panama or doing anything else "cruel to animals", regardless of legal status, his actions and social position would still be used by the lefties and the media to further their cause.

Disclaimer: I have no idea if cock-fighting is legal in Panama. I assume that it is. It was just an off the cuff example.

Comment

Sorry Heavies, don't know him, don't care to, he's a P.O.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Dog fighting? I wasn't even talking about that. Ya'll must have missed the parts I read. No way to justify this stuff.

"I was surprised to see that they were killing dogs by hanging them and one dog was killed by slamming it to the ground. Those are extremely violent methods of execution — they're unnecessary and just sick."

About eight young dogs were put to death at the Surry County home after they were found not ready to fight in April 2007, the indictment said. They were killed "by hanging, drowning and/or slamming at least one dog's body to the ground."
                          Your right Chew and when I posted last night I had not seen the part about the electrocution or hanging. Had it just been fighting this would not be such a big deal as it would jsut be a misdemeanor animal cruelty charge just as Cock Fighting in Texas is. To do that to a dog is just plain stupid. I have 2 uncles who are pretty deep in the greyhound business, which is sometimes compared to dog fighting by the tree huggers, and they wouldn't ever do that to one that broke a leg. A .22 is much more humane and not as much an attention grabber.

Comment

Reported that he has 84 charges against him, some being felonies.

Just look at everything he has done in the past and now you have this = P.O.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              When you choose to live life in the spotlight, you'd better expect people to notice when you screw up.
                              Thank yooooouuuuu.

Comment

Remember that after they are done with Vick and his dog fighting, they are coming after me for my hog doggin. After that, they are coming after all of us because bow hunting is also cruelty in their eyes.
                                O so true!!!Dont get me wrong i do not have a problem with hog doggin.I do with fighting but ONLY because its so brutal.NOT because i think the dogs dont enjoy it.The way they "say" they were killing the dogs should unacceptable to any human.

Comment

Working...
                                X