• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideways View Post
    Encarnacion traded to the yanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    They still dont have the pitching

Comment

Yordan alvarez

8 for 18 with 4 Homeruns, this guy is on fire. I think his hitting will calm down
      a little when the pitchers learn how to pitch him. Just think when Springer, Altuve & Correra get back in the lineup. I knew the kid was good but damm he has been impressive.

Comment

Astros are looking pretty good. But don't forget, they're playing the Blue Jays......

Comment

Originally posted by Grittydog View Post
          8 for 18 with 4 Homeruns, this guy is on fire. I think his hitting will calm down
          a little when the pitchers learn how to pitch him. Just think when Springer, Altuve & Correra get back in the lineup. I knew the kid was good but damm he has been impressive.
          Yeah, the pitchers that he’s been facing haven’t been stellar. He has seemed to susceptible to high heat.

It will be interesting to see him face better pitching. There will be adjustments made all around.

I think he will adjust to however they attack him. His swing is a thing of beauty.

Comment

Regarding the pitching he has faced... I look at it this way.

Certain folks on the roster have seen the same pitching. Yordan is hitting just as good as the veteran/stars.... there are a few standouts that have not.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Astros are looking pretty good. But don't forget, they're playing the Blue Jays......
              But don’t forget, they are down Altuve, Correa and Springer. If I told you they would go 7-3 in their last 10 without the core of the lineup, you’d call me crazy. I would too. Ha.

This team is going to be scary good when healthy. And I bet they go get another big arm.

Comment

Offense is awfully quiet... #spoiled

Comment

Wow... this sucks!!

Comment

Dump the blue hats and bring back the pink bats!!!

Comment

Real bad...

Comment

Stubbs flashin leather in left. The highlight of the game...

Comment

That stadium was QUIET. Rough game

Comment

The only time it got loud was when Tyler was pitching.

Comment

Leadership

Comment

*** kicking today

Comment

Working...
                                X