No announcement yet.

Non aggressive bull turns into aggressive bull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life’s too short for onery cows. I once watched my neighbor wrap his arms around the head of a young longhorn bull, it was his bottle baby and he was giving it a hug. A few weeks later his kids found his corpse hanging from one of the of horns of that same bull. The tip went in under the chin, and out the top of his head. These critters are food, not pets.

Comment

Yep

I was helping a land owner where I hunted in Miss. one year work his cows and they had them pinned up and run them trough a chute mama cows and calfs one cow kicked him in the jaw and like to have took his head off. I would work the gate to let them out they release one from that squeeze chute and that weech ran to that gate and he yelled at me watch out that cow jumped over that gate and came at me and I'm gonna tell you that gate was well over 6ft. tall I would never believe a cow could jump that high.

Comment

There was a Local longhorn bull that went to several shows and won in his very small class, he ended up gifted to me and the Ag teacher told me “you just cant trust him but a little girl showed him” he eventually learned that cattle trailers moved his girls around so he started getting to a point where he needed gone, I dropped him off at local salebarn “he is really mad and needs to have his own pen” I told them. they blew me off and he jumped out and killed 2 cows.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
          All bulls will be bulls at some point in time, but, have any of you ever encountered a Jersey mama cow?!?!?!?
          Now that’s a death sentence!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yeah, I’ve had more than one of those dish faced bitches put me under a fence !

Comment

Originally posted by D4H View Post
            I forgot to add when you take him to the auction, tell them he needs to be sold as a packer bull only. You don't want someone to buy this bull and take him home and maybe get killed or a family member get hurt or worse. If you just run him through the ring with his breeding and confirmation, someone will buy him thinking they got a good deal. He needs to go to hamburger hill.
            We had a registered Jersey bull on the dairy, and after several close calls with him Daddy sold him. I remember the guy who used to come around about every two weeks to buy our little bull calves when Daddy told him to load up old Jerry. He said “Ollie, that’s a blooded bull, you need to take him to the dairy auction”. Daddy said “I want that S O B dead !” I wondered after I got grown if that’s where he really wound up. I know one thing, I was glad he was gone !

Comment

I believe a 600 pound jersey bull would start a fight with a mature American Bison... and I believe he would probably kill it in under 5 minutes. They are known for crazy aggression

Comment

Back in 2012, I sold 200+ momma cows and some bulls. One of the happiest days of my life. Turns out, HEB has cows they’ll sell me in parts. Two things I learned in the years before: 1. Bulls can’t be trusted. 2. The best way to move cows fast is reeeaaaallll slow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X