Wife’s boss is ticking me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    I'm with you! Tell him to thaw snow & pound sand!
    This right here^^^

Comment

See for just 80 miles of driving in the snow you too can support an unprepared business owner. Sounds like one of those feed the children adds that guilts people into supporting charities that don't do anything to help.

Comment

smh. Some people's kids.

Comment

No way. And depending on the situation I would advise her to look for a new job if that’s an option. What a piece of work to feel ok asking that of you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just tell him to call Uber or whatever they people are called that deliver food.

Comment

Tell us how the roads are... lol. Joking of course. My wife would be up my rear until we went so I don’t have any room to talk

Comment

In the spirit of keeping piece tell him you are on your way. Drive to the end of your street, park your truck, walk home, say you slide off the road and are stuck. Go get your truck a few hours later.

Comment

Get in truck. Go about 1 mile down road turn around. Too dangerous

Comment

I’m all about helping others when in need but **** that sounds pretty **** demanding.

Comment

2 quotes I love ...

1. Lack of preparation on your part doesn’t constitute an emergency on my part!
                      2. If you fail to prepare you have prepared to fail.

Now that being said,I’m the only one in my small neighborhood that has 4 wheel drive. I offered to pick up whatever was needed. They didn’t need anything but appreciated the offer.
                      However, I did burn a 1/4 tank of gas yesterday running errands for family members.
                      Don’t mind that at all.
                      But no way in hell I’d run an 80 mile round trip to deliver bottled water for my wife’s boss!!
                      Last edited by Randy Madden; 02-18-2021, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Your wife should be looking for a new job. He has no regard for human life.

Would your wife really want you to do this?
                        Last edited by Johnny44; 02-18-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

What is your Wife’s job title. If she’s anything other than his personal assistant, that is inappropriate on multiple levels.

If she is a personal assistant, that’s pushing it given the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            What is your Wife’s job title. If she’s anything other than his personal assistant, that is inappropriate on multiple levels.

If she is a personal assistant, that’s pushing it given the circumstances.
                            Spot on

Comment

To me, Delivering him water isn't part of the job she signed up for and WAY outside the scope of her duties and responsibilites as an employee. If he's chicken ***** enough to hold her job over her head if she doesn't do it then she shouldn't be working for a boss like that anyways and you have one hell of a lawsuit on your hands.

Different situation if he lived right around the corner, cause I'd do that for anyone to help a fellow human being. But 40 miles one way in the snowy conditions... OH HELL NO!!!! That boss would definately be getting a piece of my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Get in truck. Go about 1 mile down road turn around. Too dangerous
                                after reading through the comments and deliberating amongst my peers, i think this is it

Comment

Working...
                                X