Brady Tx rv park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brady Tx rv park

I've got a few acres outside of Brady Texas that I'm thinking of turning into a nice RV park catering to deer hunters. I was wondering how many of you think that there is a need for that in that area? I'm sure most of you stay at your ranch/lease but this RV park would have a few extras that you wont find at other camps. I'm looking to keep it under 20 spots. I know that area is a hot zone for deer and dove hunters and I really have no other use for the place.

That’s what we did when we hunted Brady. Rockin R. Lol

We would pull in for dove season and paid $100ish a month (that was 13-14 years ago)

The goat cook off always booked up. Dove opener will book solid too. Deer... depending on location I bet it would pay the bills on the place.

Septic will be biggest issue I’d think

Comment

I would think that would be to seasonal to make money. Jmo

Comment

Tell you what, I’ll pre book a spot if you could find me a deer lease near Brady! Deal?

Comment

Snow birds might keep it full in winter.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The few places that are around Brady stay pretty busy. A friend of mine just put one out at Rochelle. While the pipeliner crews and or wind farm people were working around here they all stayed full. Now his is empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X