Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    I agree with everything you said with one exception:

People who drive in the fast lane...SLOW.

Go ahead, argue with me on this.
    Winner!

Comment

I'm not sure I can take life advice from a bachelor dude that can't make hamburger..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I'm not sure I can take life advice from a bachelor dude that can't make hamburger..
        He's figured out how to stay alive without hamburger and a wife. He must be doing something right

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
          Be reconciled to God. Make your ambition in life to be pleasing to God.

Happiness is a low standard to measure life by...its fleeting and dependent on circumstances,
          I would say if your ambition is to be pleasing to God and you live by that ambition, happiness will be inevitable.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            I agree with everything you said with one exception:

People who drive in the fast lane...SLOW.

Go ahead, argue with me on this.
            No need to argue but let's discuss. What is your definition of slow? 5-10 under the limit, at the limit or 5-10 over the speed limit?

I have a pet peeve as to peeps that tail gate when I am passing on the left lane.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              No need to argue but let's discuss. What is your definition of slow? 5-10 under the limit, at the limit or 5-10 over the speed limit?

I have a pet peeve as to peeps that tail gate when I am passing on the left lane.
              Then accelerate and pass. Get out of the way.
              Personally I use the shoulder to pass and that way I don't have to be frustrated and angry with slow drivers.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                "Love God, love your neighbor."
                Jesus
                This! Minding your own business can be a vital part of this. Arguments are often matters of pride, not based on either of these commandments.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  Then accelerate and pass. Get out of the way.
                  Personally I use the shoulder to pass and that way I don't have to be frustrated and angry with slow drivers.

Why should I have to accelerate and the guy coming up not need to slow down?? If I am passing it’s not to block the left lane but to pass someone that is driving slower than me. I don’t drive slow as 5-10 over the speed limit is about what my cruise control is generally set to... I will not risk a ticket so people that are running late can drive like speed demons on the left lane.

Comment

Mind your own. Live a simple quite life. - Phil Robertson

True, but let's face it, they, wont let you do that. Stay engaged and informed. It's just going to be difficult until the Lord takes us.

Comment

Amen. All good words

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                        Mind your own. Live a simple quite life. - Phil Robertson

True, but let's face it, they, wont let you do that. Stay engaged and informed. It's just going to be difficult until the Lord takes us.
                        "They" don't have a choice. I live out in the boonies for a reason. I'm un-phased by any form of law set in place from here on out. If that's what you're talking about? I could turn the news off for 4 years, and I might. And I'll be just fine.

Outlaws came to this place years ago to escape the law. It can happen again. So "they" should think about that and consider that not everyone will be easy to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Why should I have to accelerate and the guy coming up not need to slow down?? If I am passing it’s not to block the left lane but to pass someone that is driving slower than me. I don’t drive slow as 5-10 over the speed limit is about what my cruise control is generally set to... I will not risk a ticket so people that are running late can drive like speed demons on the left lane.
                          I'm not running late I just want to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

My granddad used to say, "Can't nobody get your goat, unless you tell him where it's tied".
                            Hello!!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                              Why can’t we make a rule that says Happy husband, Happy life? Sure seems like it would be better for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I think my wife tries hard to live by this. She knows, after 20 years, that I have enough stress in my professional life and don’t want any in my personal life. We have a happy home and a good life because she keeps it that way. She has a happy and content husband because she keeps me that way. I try to do the same for her. We’ll be empty nesters next year and we’re having more fun than ever. We made it that way and we try to keep it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                                "They" don't have a choice. I live out in the boonies for a reason. I'm un-phased by any form of law set in place from here on out. If that's what you're talking about? I could turn the news off for 4 years, and I might. And I'll be just fine.

Outlaws came to this place years ago to escape the law. It can happen again. So "they" should think about that and consider that not everyone will be easy to deal with.
                                Yea, ol Phil lives isolated in the boonies too.

Comment

Working...
                                X