The key to happiness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The key to happiness.

I've thought about it and I've incorporated it into my own life and I'm a lot happier. I just wish everyone else would do the same thing. Don't worry about the things you can't change in life. Don't worry about what someone else is doing. Worry about what you're doing. In other words, mind your own business. It doesn't matter what someone else does,the clothes they wear or what they choose to own or sell the things they own for whatever price they choose to sell them for. Who they vote for,what they eat,drink or have sex with. They're not in charge of you. You're in control of your life. If someone else is doing something you don't like then you do what you think is right and lead by example. It's a heck of a lot better than getting your blood pressure up over what they're doing. If you know it ain't right then do what is right.

In 100 years none of this will matter anyway. That day will come but we won't be here to see it. That clock won't stop ticking. So don't make the time you have here miserable trying to change the world because I can assure you it's not going to. That may cut your time here in half getting worked up over any of it.

If everyone did this I promise we'd all get along a lot better and we wouldn't waste valuable time on this earth. The world is the way it is and there's nothing you can do about it. Live your life the way you see fit and if someone doesn't like it, oh well. That ain't your problem it's theirs. Things will fall into place and it will work out the way it's supposed to whether you sit around and worry about it or not. Just ride it out,don't fear nothin.

This conspiracy is deeper than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
      This conspiracy is deeper than I thought!
      No, I just got a chuckle from the price gouging thread. Who's business is it? If you ain't buying it or selling it the answer that question is.....not yours.LOL

So why sit around and talk about it? The same concept can apply to all kinds of situations in life.
      Last edited by okrattler; 01-23-2021, 10:54 AM.

Comment

The key to happiness:
        Happy wife =Happy life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
          The key to happiness:
          Happy wife =Happy life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          I've heard that before. I don't have a wife. I just have to keep two dogs and myself alive and be to work on time. I try to keep it simple.

Comment

2 things that shouldn't make you mad:

1. Things you can do something about.
            2. Things you can't do anything about.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post

10-4.

Comment

"Love God, love your neighbor."
                Jesus

Comment

That’s a very stoic thought process and if I focus on thinking that way it does help me.

Comment

I believe we're all better off living our lives in a way that will influence others to do better. If you don't like something that's the best way to go about it. Don't get mad,depressed,upset or none of that. You do great things in your life despite what others do. Don't try to control what they do. That will get us nowhere fast. You can't move forward if you're trying to drag everyone else with you. Live your life in a way that people want to follow you.

This site has a lot of good people on here. We ain't supposed to be fartin around and arguing about petty things. That ain't cool and it ain't helping nobody.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 01-23-2021, 11:12 AM.

Comment

My dad had a saying. “ Don’t go messing with something that ain’t botherin ya none “. I always took it as mind my own business

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                        "Love God, love your neighbor."
                        Jesus
                        And beat their azz when they desecrate that you hold sacred. JESUS

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          And beat their azz when they desecrate that you hold sacred. JESUS
                          Ahahahahahahaha...........Is that in Revelations?

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post

I agree with everything you said with one exception:

People who drive in the fast lane...SLOW.

Go ahead, argue with me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              Ahahahahahahaha...........Is that in Revelations?
                              Nope. When he saw those folks selling ammo...errr doves in the temple he took a bull whip to them and dumped the tables over.

Comment

Working...
                              X