Grizzly Unit 23 - Alaska Bound!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
    Super Cub on tundra wheels I am assuming? How long is your bush flight?
    Correction..[emoji117]....float plane to the Kobuk river! Stan took my guide Carl to the camp today. A 1957 Super Cub!!! [emoji928] I have Stan's truck and been tooling around Fairbanks finishing up loose ends.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
      Wow. No First Class seats in a Cub. That is a loooong plane ride, which is an adventure in itself. I am envious my friend.
      Yessir.....Hoping for a serious tail wind....lol![emoji43]*[emoji94] The scenery is beautiful however.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Yessir.....Hoping for a serious tail wind....lol![emoji43]*[emoji94] The scenery is beautiful however.

I love everything about that country up there. Nothing like it. Winter and the short days would get me pretty quick. But hey, that is what Texas is for in the winter time.

Comment

still rolling with you on this. That float plane looks like it wont carry much gear either.

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
            still rolling with you on this. That float plane looks like it wont carry much gear either.
            U got that right!!! [emoji854] That's why he took the guide up there today. 95% of gear was taken last week. My double SKB has to stay behind regrettably but I have had to deaux that in New Zealand & Zambia.....just pray for smooth sailing....lol![emoji6]Got a wolf on camera and 6 bears. No boars yet but they ain't far away!

Comment

This Boone & Crockett grizzly is in the hotel lobby. The beady eyes get me every time I walk past it!!![emoji2962]
              I've been studying that arrow placement....lol!!![emoji457]

Comment

That is cool man! Best of luck on this adventure!

Comment

have a great hunt. but if you see a white bear oscar, you gone to far north.

Comment

Anybody know what this helicopter is doing? Is that some type of seismic device hanging below it??? It is about 15 yards circular.

There are two of these cherry tomatoes bushes outside the hotel....huge plants and tomatoes everywhere!!![emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      have a great hunt. but if you see a white bear oscar, you gone to far north.
                      Fact!!! [emoji117] Or I am in Valhalla.....lol!!![emoji13]

Comment

Yeah man!!!! Can’t wait to watch this one go down Oscar!!! Good luck and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Satellite phone........[emoji736]️

Comment

Grizz and wolf locking tags! [emoji3581] Combo non-resident hunting and fishisg license. [emoji3581]

Last edited by Landrover; 08-12-2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

You are my new hero!!! Sending you a pm!

Comment

Keep the updates coming as long as you can

Comment

Working...
                                X