Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is eating Brookshire Brothers fried chicken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Hey BL I really don't drive one that was supposed to stir the tundra crowd up[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Thank God!! Lol

Comment

Haven’t had any in a hot minute, but that’s a Sunday staple from time to time!

Comment

So some of y'all are referencing Brookshires but the OP states Brookshire Brothers? They are NOT one in the same...so which is it? I've never tried either but I like a good fried yardbird.

Comment

We don’t have one close but my wife brought home some Walmart fried chicken a few years ago and it was awesome. We call it Chinese chicken because everything at Walmart is Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            So some of y'all are referencing Brookshires but the OP states Brookshire Brothers? They are NOT one in the same...so which is it? I've never tried either but I like a good fried yardbird.

Brookshire Brothers is the one I was asking about and have never had any.

BB is definitely a different store than Brookshires.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
              I wouldn’t think greasy fried chicken would be good for the circulatory system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You’re right it’s not but I’m being careful. The mind or body gets to missing certain foods. Been stuck inside and can’t go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MontagueMech View Post

Yessir...for sure. Derived from the same "family" but operate totally different in every aspect of the business.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  We don’t have one close but my wife brought home some Walmart fried chicken a few years ago and it was awesome. We call it Chinese chicken because everything at Walmart is Chinese.
                  For $9 you can get 6 big chicken wings and enough mac n cheese to fill you up at the Wal Mart deli. All of my friends think i'm crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    A TBH member supplies BB with the either the breading or the chicken.

Fan here. The pot pies shouldn't be missed either. BB in Wimberley sells beer on tap to drink while eating fried chicken
                    How do they make it since HEB opened?

Comment

Originally posted by MontagueMech View Post

RIP Brookshires

Comment

Originally posted by 68rustbucket View Post
                        How do they make it since HEB opened?
                        Probably with fried chicken and beer on tap 😂

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          For $9 you can get 6 big chicken wings and enough mac n cheese to fill you up at the Wal Mart deli. All of my friends think i'm crazy.

Walmart fries chicken is underrated. Not as good as Brookshire brothers but good nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            RIP Brookshires
                            Good Grief Brother!!!! OMG

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Walmart chicken was actually the worst I have ever had. It was all breading and enough salt to last this old fool for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                                Walmart chicken was actually the worst I have ever had. It was all breading and enough salt to last this old fool for a week.
                                I agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X