Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are ya'll getting excited about the rain coming ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurry up annual dove season flood!

Comment

What rain?

Comment

All I get are Heat Advisory messages from my weather app. Depressing...

Comment

Hoping you all get some soon. We have a heavy monsoon weekend coming up they are saying.
          Mountains may get too much at once.

We only got up into the upper 70's today.

Comment

Site is not very work friendly if you start surfing so you've been warned...never thought I would see water as a commodity title worthy on the narco blogs. I've been spooked for a while but this article ramped it a hair. I love bird season, but feel a big dump in the rain shed is more important.

Falcon is getting skinny.

"Sol Prendido" for Borderland Beat Maria Luisa Robles collects water from a public water supply as more than half of Mexico faces moderate t...

Water Becomes A Black Market South Of The Border, Experts Say Scarcity Could Impact Texas Border Communities Soon

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZd2Avpzgi8"]Navajo Rain Dance - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Sense of smell is the third thing to go.

Comment

Wytex, why are you picking a fight? The thermometer next to my bed is showing 107* on the front porch right now. Now it faces west but come on....its even hot in the shade right now! I can't wait to see 70* highs again!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    They are ready.....

[ATTACH]1097214[/ATTACH]
                    That picture should be posted, with every announcement or add that has something about Texas dove season is coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                      Wytex, why are you picking a fight? The thermometer next to my bed is showing 107* on the front porch right now. Now it faces west but come on....its even hot in the shade right now! I can't wait to see 70* highs again!
                      Sorry sir, we're supposed to bounce back to 87 next 2 days then get the monsoon. Could be issues in the burn scar areas up higher.
                      Unfortunately it looks like all of it circles right around you all.

Comment

Originally posted by RibcageX View Post
                        You know, the rain that always come on or a few days before September 1st dove season opener? Sorry, I'm going a little mad with the heat and drought.
                        I have had 2.2 inches total this YEAR !!! Aaaarrrggghhh.....
                        Are you forgetting that rain only comes at the start of dove season if it's dry every where but you have water in your tanks. If it's dry and your tanks are dry no rain till after bird season.

Comment

Working...
                        X