• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope this becomes a US standard.

Comment

That is AWESOME! hopefully more schools get in line and follow along

Comment

My wife taught in Arp several years ago, and they had a sign similar to that back then. The school she's working for now is starting the Guardian program this coming year.

Comment

That's great. Goldthwaite ISD has the same sign on all thee campuses. Hope every school has armed teachers.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
            I do know a fair amount of women/ female teachers that would give up there profession as to have to carry or use a firearm..
            Well, my wife ain’t one of them. If it were legal, she would carry hers into the school quicker than a goat can fart !

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
              Perhaps but majority of the shootings involve AR-15 & many times the shooter has multiple clips & rounds well prepared to take out as many & do it quickly. Time engaging & taking out the shooter is super critical to minimize fatalities. I’d think anything outside of a firearm would not be the best option in these situations
              Thank you hoghunter, common sense needs to prevail

Comment

Awesome!! A step in the right direction. Hopefully they will continue with additional training needed for an active shooter type situation.

Comment

About dang time

Comment

Slow clap for White Oak ISD and Superintendent.

Woot woot woot!
                    — The Dog Pound

Comment

That’s awesome

Comment

Awesome.
                        I’d rather see my tax dollars go to guarding our loved ones than sent to Ukraine.

Comment

School where my kids go & my wife teaches is armed
                          As in the words of Ron White…you come to our school trying to shoot someday, we’ll shoot you back

Comment

Every school should do this

Comment

That is great. Why anyone would want to be against having these trained individuals within a school is beyond me. The only “means” to take out an active shooter is by shooting back at them. Criminals typically do not expect to be shot at if they think they are in a soft target area. Not “everyone” is expected to be an armed carrier in the schools that choose to go this route. So many people uninformed these days.

Comment

Good. Need more like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X