Bacholer party ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacholer party ideas

My brother in law is getting married early next year, and I'm looking to the TBH brain trust to help me out. My other brother in law (his brother) is the best man, but he has yet to even start planning this deal so I'm going to help him out on this. The guy getting married likes to bird hunt, so I'm thinking we'll lean that route. That is something he likes, and we can all do together and have a good time. The issue I'm having is that I don't want to wake up, hunt till 9:00 and then have to wait till the next morning. I'm looking for something that may be a Duck/goose hunt in the morning and then another hunt or fishing in the evenings. We are not big drinkers, so sitting around the lodge knocking back cold ones is just not something that interest us. Any suggestions would be helpful, as I trust TBH a lot more than Google. Also want to note we might be open to going out of state, but would want surround states.

I would look into a Cast and Blast trip. Bird hunting half the day and then fishing the other half.

Comment

spring snow goose hunt in Arkansas. Hunt all day

Comment

Originally posted by ElkTipper View Post
        spring snow goose hunt in Arkansas. Hunt all day
        Nicaragua, ducks, dove , tarpon , snook , snapper ,billfish
        Surfing , beach,

Comment

Bay Flats Lodge for a cast and blast. One of our vendors took us there for a two day fishing trip and everything about it was first class.

Comment

You boys got a lot of money.. Charter a pj, fly up to SD or Kansas shoot some pheasants. Not much trouble you can get into up there.

Big W will cover it.

Comment

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hookers & blow?

Comment

Call 832-466-9646 for the duck/goose trip hunting trip. He probably knows a fishing guide in the area as well

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                    Hookers & blow?
                    I did that on all 3 of my bachelor parties and it really is the best way to go. All 3 marriages lasted almost an entire year. Can't argue with results.

Comment

I will have a package that is duck hunt in the morning. Pig/deer in the eve and/or thermal hunt at night. 20 miles south of Dallas. 22k acres on the trinity river.

Comment

We went to Rockport for my cousins and we did the duck hunts in the morning where they run you out to pre setup blinds in the bay and leave you to hunt. It was a good time and you'll have no problem shooting your redheads and it's pretty cheap. We just rented an air bnb, but we enjoy drinking so entertained ourselves doing that and BBqing at the house the rest of the day. I'm sure you could find a guide to bring you fishing around there. Dependent how late in the season, may even put together a flounder gigging trip although I think flounder gigging is closed all November and maybe even all December now? Still leaves January.

I see you are from where I am. If ya'll are open to staying local, The Drake Plantation can do both of those and I believe Brian has access to a lodge in Anahuac now. Also Sabine Lake Lodge is a nice setup and can do both dependent where/if Colby is running duck hunts this next year.

Comment

In my opinion it’s hard to beat a cast and blast on the Texas coast. If the duck hunting sucks, you can just start fishing earlier. Then go back to the Airbnb and make duck poppers and redfish on the half shell with college football on.

That or do that in lake Charles, but go watch football in the new sports book and lose any money you win on the blackjack tables

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                            We went to Rockport for my cousins and we did the duck hunts in the morning where they run you out to pre setup blinds in the bay and leave you to hunt. It was a good time and you'll have no problem shooting your redheads and it's pretty cheap. We just rented an air bnb, but we enjoy drinking so entertained ourselves doing that and BBqing at the house the rest of the day. I'm sure you could find a guide to bring you fishing around there. Dependent how late in the season, may even put together a flounder gigging trip although I think flounder gigging is closed all November and maybe even all December now? Still leaves January.

I see you are from where I am. If ya'll are open to staying local, The Drake Plantation can do both of those and I believe Brian has access to a lodge in Anahuac now. Also Sabine Lake Lodge is a nice setup and can do both dependent where/if Colby is running duck hunts this next year.
                            I know the Drake Plantation well. We fish Sabine all the time, so we're looking for somewhere a little different. I've got a couple buddies who have guided or do guide for the Drake Plantation currently. Fishing with those guys would be like fishing with our buddies on a regular afternoon. lol If you're ever at Sabine and see a white and green 25' Haynie Magnum hollar at us!

Comment

Charter a small flight into Casper, Wy and do a float fishing and wing shooting trip. You could also fly to Denver then hop a smaller flight to Casper.

Grey Reef Anglers North Platte River Fly Fishing Float Trip Options Miracle Mile Float Smashed between two huge reservoirs, Pathfinder and Seminole, the Miracle Mile sections look and fly fish much like a great western free-stone river. Explore More Grey

Life is too short to miss the opportunity to create memories on Wyoming’s North Platte River on the Gray Reef.

This place is nearer to Steamboat, Co .
                              Catering to the individual is what sets us apart. Learn about our array of seasonal activities you can choose from during your trip to Three Forks Ranch.

Comment

Working...
                              X