No announcement yet.

Shooting Fish In A Barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No Kill No Pay" should be a massive red flag that what you are about to do is not in any reasonable way "Hunting"

Comment

Lol

Comment

Probably buys his deer from Russ Bellar

Comment

he aint the only one.....

Comment

That is the ultimate phony hunt. Especially the long drive there. Looking on the aerial it looks like Mr. Sampson cleaned up his place and removed the pens in the pictures from the article. The icing on the cake for me was the small claims court trying to reclaim $2k of loss damages knowing that it would cost that guy half of that to travel up there to appear in court. He should have been refunded his travel costs once the suit was dropped....

Comment

I am curious about the meat being dumped though...that's extremely illegal. Why has that nor been reported to TPWD?

Edit: I didn't realize this wasn't in TX... still seems extremely sketchy.

Honestly, I wish every state would get together and ban the sale of live wild game animals and any and all parts and products from wild game animals, not just meat. I don't see how the legal case can be made for being able to sell white tail deer since they belong to the state.
              Last edited by Jspradley; 09-25-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                I am curious about the meat being dumped though...that's extremely illegal. Why has that nor been reported to TPWD?

Edit: I didn't realize this wasn't in TX... still seems extremely sketchy.

Honestly, I wish every state would get together and ban the sale of live wild game animals and any and all parts and products from wild game animals, not just meat. I don't see how the legal case can be made for being able to sell white tail deer since they belong to the state.
                When they are considered livestock (as in a hf/pen raised scenario), Wanton Waste laws do not apply.

States will let you do a lot of stuff if you pay them. (Permits and such)

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  Probably buys his deer from Russ Bellar
                  Dang I knew he had a deer operation but didn't know it was that big. I thought only us coon hunters know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutamer View Post
                    Dang I knew he had a deer operation but didn't know it was that big. I thought only us coon hunters know who he is.
                    He got busted years back for drugging deer for "hunters" to shoot. There used to be video of it. Also a video of Jimmy Houston in one of his pens "hunting". The deer could be seen running around the little pen the entire time.

At one Indiana high-fence operation, deer — some ill or appearing drugged — were hunted in what prosecutors called 'killing pens.' Today, laws like those that sent the owner to prison are under assault in many states.

"I think the DNR was so jealous 'cause I was selling deer for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and it would take 10 years for them to make what I was making in one day." — Russ Bellar
                    Last edited by adam_p; 09-25-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I met a guy that used to run a high fence operation. He made some comment about being worn out by the time season was done. I asked from what, staying up at night entertaining the customers? He said no, a lot of deer get moved around at night. So I took that as they were darting the deer at night and moving them to a field where the "hunters" could shoot them

Comment

That is sickening.

Comment

What a piece of $h1t

Comment

Sounds like Independence ranch but for Deer.

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F2h6b9jJiEw"]Monster White tail Buck of a life time - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn’t seem right...

Comment

They were advertising a trophy Elk hunt for @ $4,000 not long ago...its starting to make sense

Comment

Working...
                                X