Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This place needs a little humor around here!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man i am in tears. That sounds like the scene out of the movie Hall Pass when she blows it on the shower tile.

Comment

Been there done that

Comment

AWWWWW MAN !!!! I WAS EATING SKETTI !!!! THEN BLEW SOME THROUGH MY NOSE READING THIS AND MY COWORKERS ARE LOOKNIG AT ME SAYING EEWWWWW NASTY MOFO AMD IM READING THIS SAYNIG THE SAME AND LMFAO ,BUT THANKS FER THE LAUGH Mr.Leon! HAVE A GREAT DAY BRO!!!!

Comment

Reminds of this :

Comment

Wow that's funny. Thanks for not posting pics....

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Oh can't breathe I'm crying too hard! Subscribing to this so I can share it with my husband!!! Haha

Comment

Awesome!

Maybe I'll tell my jogging story one day..... ummmmm, ok, maybe not.

Comment

I swear the phone smells funny now

Comment

At least when us "white dudes" walk like that we don't crap our pants!

Love you, Leon! You da shiznit ... literally!

Comment

Leon that was funny!
                      Damaging but funny!

Comment

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                          At least when us "white dudes" walk like that we don't crap our pants!

Love you, Leon! You da shiznit ... literally!
                          Quit fooling' urself. I'm more white than u, midget Mexican...

Comment

Comment

Okay, I was hunting a tower blind in Harper Tx which was roughly 16ft off the ground. I had seen several good bucks on my trail cam pics and was really excited to be hunting this weekend. That morning I had seen seven great bucks but not any of the three that were on my hit list. So I was eager to get it done on my evening hunt.
                              Well rewind to the day before at work when I stumble on some camo netting that was used to make baskets of goodies to send the troops. The ladies at work say I can have it and because they are hunter haters they cursed it by saying "hope it brings you bad luck". Nice of them huh?
                              I stapled it up to my windows in my blind and when I opened my windows the sind was blowing it up pretty good and making it come unraveled. My uncle smokes and had left a lighter up in the blind from the previous weekend. I tie off the botoms but they are still coming untied. I decide to use "lucky" lighter I had just found to melt the ends together. Well this stuff went up in flames in front of my face in no time. I heard four "WOOSH" sounds. It was all four sides of this stuff igniting at the same time. Before I could react the stuff had melted off and had fallen on the latch to open the door. So I had to kick through the door and as I did I fell out he opening. I cought myself and jumped down. As I hit the ground I rememberd my riffle was up there. It belonged to my father who had passed away two years before. It is a Remington 700 from like 1965. Not a colectors item but it means the world to me. I ran back up and grabbed it. Came back down to hear the shells in my backpack going off. It was a scene let me tell you. Noboy got hurt and none of the propterty got hurt either so it was all okay. But I burned up my camera, two ipods, two way radios, binos, rattle bag, range finder, ect. All the stuff you have in your packs. I took this video with my cell phone so it did happen just couldn't take pics because my camera burned up. I had just found out I was having a boy that week before so I wasn't going to go that day. I was scared out of my mind but it was funny as hell to me the next day.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ok bro, Im not going to let you take all the heat at the next one. I to have felt your pain. I just got back from Iraq and heading to Kentucky to see my mom and dad for RnR. I can not eat McD's and my son loves the place. About 30 miles down the road it it. I was looking for the next exit that would lead to a place to go. Well I was in down town Nashville. By the time I pulled off and in to a Cracker Barrel, I was doing the penguin walk right to the bathroom. The first two was locked and I hit the third on full speed. By the time I got my pants down and turning it was to late. I splatter painted the walls and the toilet. I took of my white shirt and brand new boxer to clean up. I even took of my socks. So Bro, I know your pain and will to stand with you, when everyone points and laughs.

Comment

Working...
                                X