Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This place needs a little humor around here!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This place needs a little humor around here!!!!

With the recent passing of CM and other TBH members that have recently lost loved ones, it's a kinda gloomy place to be. First of all, I wanna give prayers and send God's blessing to anyone who is going thru a "season" right now.

Ok, so I vowed never to tell this story (TXBLKCLOUD already knows. Hi Travis), but I'm willing to take one for the team if it can put a smile on yer face. I'll deal with the humility at the next Bownaza. I'm good wit it...

This story takes place the day after we fasted for Macie. I had was hungry the next morning and had a huge, greasy, fatty breakfast like us Southerns do. I had to make a quick run up to Lowes to price out some sod for my yard. I got what I needed and headed back to my truck....

Fast foward a little: I sometimes get this bowel problem. I heard it called Irritable bowel syndrome. I call it a gut curse. You can be just fine, then all of a sudden, your lower GI tract feels like fat chicks playing rugby. Cramps, sweating, the whole 9. And you have to go right NOW!!!!

So back to the story. I'm walking back to my truck, when all of a sudden, BAM! Bro, I gotta go right now! Ain't no waiting, ain't no calm stroll to restroom. All I could think is that I want a portajohn to materialized out of thin air. But here's the deal: You can't run, cuz you'll crap urself and you can't walk cuz, well, you'll crap urself so at this point, I'm prettry much screwed....

I hastily walk with my butt cheeks clinched like these white dudes here at work walk and we all know that Lowes restroom are centrally located in the MIDDLE of the store. Man, I couldn't get there fast enuff. But, by the time I hit got to the bathroom door....

.....I already had about a fist-sized puddle of poo in my drawers. I've always had a fear about pooing in public restrooms cuz theys just so dang nasty. I had no choice in the case. But to my horror, the very first stall was backed up. It was the nastiest thing I've seen in my life! It looked far worse than any truck stop restroom I'd ever seen. This thing would give even the most hardcore plumbers nightmares! "It" was almost even with the toilet lid. But it was now or never....

Oh, good god!!!! Laughing my butt off and I can see you speed walking through the store!!! Hahahahaha-but I take offense to the "white dude" comment!!!!

Comment

Let me get this right...

You crapped yourself, and posted it here for us to enjoy.

You are brave!

Question being did you were these drawers or go commando?
      Last edited by Sippy; 06-13-2012, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Not the first, not the last

CB

Comment

Wow that is to funny

Comment

Very entertaining read! Thanks for sharing and hope this does put a smile on some people's face during these tragic times.

Comment

continued...

So I hurried in and by the time I bend over to get my shorts down, I had a complete and total blow out. I flopped down on the toilet to kinda contained this eruption, but it was waaaaay to late. So I sat, slipping and sliding on the seat thinking, "Man, dis some BS..." What in the world am I to do? Call my wife and have her to bring me some clothes? Hellnaw, I can't go out like that! I remember that I was wearing a wife-beater under my TBH shirt. I carefully stood up, got buck naked in that nasty-a stall and got to scrubing . Its funny, cuz when someone would walk in, i would sqaut and freeze until they left.

I cleaned up the best I could and when I turned around, I was shocked by the damage! Poo spray was on the back wall and on both sides of the stall (Pm me if you wanna see the video) I had to turn my shorts inside out cuz there was a spat of poo on the inside leg. I trashed my wife beater and drawers and hauled it out of there. I felt really bad and wanted to give the store manager a $20 bill to give to the poor soul who had to combat that first stall, but I didn't have the "guts" to do it (I left those in the stall, too).

That was by far the most horrifying experience of my life....

Comment

He's baaaack! We've been wondering where you'd been hiding!

Comment

i'll never be able to look at you again in the same light.....

Comment

Hahaha I'm sittin at the lunch table with the coworkers laughing and they r all lookin at me thanks for the laugh

Comment

EEWWWW thats nasty.

Comment

Oh dear Lord!!!!!! You are a brave soul Leon. Been there done that myself. Because of diverticulitis. I am now 12 inches short in the bowel area as a result.
                        But, I will leave it to ya'lls imagination where my horror story took place!!!!!!
                        Unless of course, you really want to know. But, with it will come some information to teach ya'll about IBS and Diverticulitis. Cuz, I am a nurse!!!! And I am programmed to teach. (JCHAO requires it!!)

Comment

LMBO - I have a bad "stomach" problem and the same fear of public RR's.

Comment

Nice you just added another log to the fire..... And yeah public bathrooms are usually nasty, but what you think your butt smells like roses??. I travel alot so it pays to know where all the clean rooms are...

Comment

Thank's Leon! I WILL NOT be pm'ing for the video!

Comment

Working...
                              X