Do you think your dogs would eat you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
    I wouldn’t blame her if she did. Guarantee the cats would.
    Usually dogs will wait until they are really hungry but cats don’t wait that long at all. Cats know that you are bigger than them and humans could easily kill them but they always want you to die!
    Ask some first responders about stories of cats eating people during well checks. You wouldn’t have a cat in the house if you listened to some of their stories!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
      If you were about to die from hunger would you eat your dog?
      That’s why you save hot sauce and tortillas.

Comment

I’m a little surprised this thread hasn’t gotten whacked yet!

And I hope my dog would eat me, give him a little more time to find a way out and survive to tell the tell of ol Sharpshooter!

Comment

OK I’m gonna tell story that is gospel truth but I still have a hard time believing. My wife’s uncle suffered from neuropathy. He had no feeling in his feet. He was a plumber. One day he was walking on a job site stepped on a nail and nailed the boot to his foot. He had a housekeeper that didn’t speak any English. When he got home and figured not it this happened, he told her to get him some hot water in a pan. So she goes and boils some water and puts it by his chair. He comes back and sticks his foot in it. Doesn’t feel it cooking I guess. Anyway he cooked his foot. So then he goes to the hospital and they peel off all the cooked foot and do whatever they do to try and fix it. He comes home, falls asleep in his chair. Wakes up and his two Pomeranians have been chewing on his freaking holey cooked foot and he didn’t know because he has no feeling. So... back to the hospital. Gets super infected. Amputate the foot, then the leg, and I’m no doctor and don’t understand but somehow his other leg gets screwed up and he ends up with no legs from the knees down. How screwed up is that?!?!?!!!

Comment

Here Jake!!! Come here boy......

Click image for larger version

Name:	0820a0c0f2a2299c327172e023b01308.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	24584478

That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....chicken boy going down....

Click image for larger version

Name:	greta-dressed-in-her-weiner-dog-costume.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	24584479

Comment

Working...
            X