No announcement yet.

Do you think your dogs would eat you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully. I'd hate for this fine meat to go to waste.

Comment

I’m sure if they got hungry enough, but I’d like to think they’d wait a few days.

Comment

I own Jack Russells, absolutely! They are chow hounds from the moment they are born.

Comment

I have heard too many stories from paramedics...I know they will. I don't think they will every know if he died first or was killed by the dogs. Crazy either way.

Comment

My dog licks me any chance he gets.

Pretty sure if I slept for 12 hours he'd take to eating me

I'm go top off his bowl

Comment

Would you eat your dog if you & it were trapped with no food?

Comment

I have no doubt my cane corso would have . That butthead got in to my neighbors goats . He is no longer with us . I sure miss him .

Comment

What kind of dogs were they? The article didn’t say unless I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                    Dude had 18 dogs. My money is on a bunch of mutts

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      "Aggressive" x 18.

Comment

the instinct to not waste "food" which would be the meat from us would absolutely drive (I assume) most dogs to eat their owner if they were deceased

Comment

[QUOTE=Strummer;14240239]I have no doubt my cane corso would have . That butthead got in to my neighbors goats . He is no longer with us . I sure miss him

Dang, how much did that cost you?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            I have no doubt my cane corso would have . That butthead got in to my neighbors goats . He is no longer with us . I sure miss him .
                            wow...... how did that first one even survive long enough for a pic to be taken? I'm assuming he is alive since he is standing

Comment

We have a four month old Dachshund that tries to all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                                wow...... how did that first one even survive long enough for a pic to be taken? I'm assuming he is alive since he is standing

I’m not sure how long it was alive before he was found. Soon as he was found he was put down. And very soon after I put my dog down.

Comment

Working...
                                X