Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they gonna be great

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
      Any updates on the 7mm08 barrels?
      This

Comment

Maybe we’ll all 3 get the call for our 22 creedmoors the same day and get a photo of them together

sounds like gun **** too me, of course i'm in. we should be the Alamo Precision, not so precision, shooting team. kinda like the Monster Energy Drink Girls at NASCAR events.

ooh, i need to call Garret, he was going to order me a couple "men's size" (4XL) T-shirts. need to see if he remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
          I also got H4350 to try. Seemed like a good cleanish powder to try. Have you gotten bad carbon rings with 4831sc?

Maybe we’ll all 3 get the call for our 22 creedmoors the same day and get a photo of them together [emoji1303].

P.s...if not I better get the call first [emoji23]
          😂 we’ll mine are a couple twin 6.5prc’s but another 22cm wouldn’t hurt.

The h4350 runs great in my 22creedmoor and 4831sc has worked excellent with no signs of carbon rings. Also my 22creedmoor has a nitrided barrel inside and out.

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
          Maybe we’ll all 3 get the call for our 22 creedmoors the same day and get a photo of them together

sounds like gun **** too me, of course i'm in. we should be the Alamo Precision, not so precision, shooting team. kinda like the Monster Energy Drink Girls at NASCAR events.

ooh, i need to call Garret, he was going to order me a couple "men's size" (4XL) T-shirts. need to see if he remembered.
          Yeah there we go. matching shirts too

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
            😂 we’ll mine are a couple twin 6.5prc’s but another 22cm wouldn’t hurt.

The h4350 runs great in my 22creedmoor and 4831sc has worked excellent with no signs of carbon rings. Also my 22creedmoor has a nitrided barrel inside and out.

Yeah there we go. matching shirts too

Well I’m sorry guys...guess I just won the race.

Comment

congrats, lookin forward to pics

Comment

Well I couldn’t stand it any more I had to call and check on my build. They looked it up and and said still waiting on parts. I asked which one and they said all of them.

Comment

Mine was delivered to my FFL today, but no one will be around for me to pick it up until tomorrow...the wait continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JOHN , THE CANDY MAN

called me today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My .22 Speedmoor is ready for pick up

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT

Fishing trip tomorrow, will get over there first thing Saturday

PIC's and range report will follow ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                      JOHN , THE CANDY MAN

called me today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My .22 Speedmoor is ready for pick up

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT

Fishing trip tomorrow, will get over there first thing Saturday

PIC's and range report will follow ASAP
                      WHAT?!?! You lucky devil you. Now I'm going to watch my phone like a hawk.

Comment

Just received my call!! [emoji1316][emoji1316] hopefully I can get over there tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Got the call this afternoon along with a UPS shipping notice! I am my own FFL so I should have the rifle tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                            Well I couldn’t stand it any more I had to call and check on my build. They looked it up and and said still waiting on parts. I asked which one and they said all of them.
                            Just the barrel, and you are one of 4 stocks that have not delivered yet. Everything else is here, just hasn't been updated in the system John referenced when you called. I expect both any day now. There is a shipment of barrels in bound as I type this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                              Just the barrel, and you are one of 4 stocks that have not delivered yet. Everything else is here, just hasn't been updated in the system John referenced when you called. I expect both any day now. There is a shipment of barrels in bound as I type this.
                              Ok cool. Thanks for the update Robert. I know the wait will be worth it so not a big deal. I know the last is always the best anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                                Does that include the 20" 7mms?

Comment

Working...
                                X