No announcement yet.

Sexier Than Hell Ram Hunt 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping to make it again this year. Just not sure yet, if it's gonna work out.

Comment

Aw hell no!! Last time I went we all got drunk and did all kinds of shenanigans....
      ...Checking my calendar now...

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
        What’s better , this or the hotter n hell hunt?
        I'm sure the HnH crew are good dudes but the STH ranch and lodge is WAY nicer than Thompson Temple's...

Comment

OFFICIAL STH2019 ROSTER:
          * = deposit recived by ranch
          ----------------------

Sneaky
          JTRichardson
          Buttslayer

Comment

Unfortunately I cant make it out this year, I have to save up my monopoly money for muley and elk...

Comment

OFFICIAL STH2019 ROSTER:
              * = deposit received by ranch
              ----------------------

Sneaky
              JTRichardson
              Buttslayer
              Txpepper
              Kruzer?
              Birddog66
              Last edited by Sneaky; 05-21-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Oh yea, this will be here before you know it.

Comment

OFFICIAL STH2019 ROSTER:
                  * = deposit received by ranch
                  ----------------------

Sneaky
                  TexasLibra
                  JTRichardson
                  Buttslayer
                  Txpepper
                  Birddog66
                  JHuckabee
                  Kruzer
                  TXNurse + 1

Comment

You spelled TXPeepee wrong

Comment

looks fun but I will be in Colorado fly fishing and scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                        TOOT TOOT, mothereffers! July 11-14 is drawing nearer by the day, and the time of supreme South Texas sheep shagging (I mean....hunting!) is nigh at hand!

The 6th annual Sexier Than Hell Ram Hunt is your one stop shop for debauchery, skullduggery, as*hattery and ******baggery, and even some ram killing, in the beautiful South Texas Brush Country with our friends over at Tatonka Creek Ranch!

With that said, here's some info about the hunt and the ranch that you'll want to know:

What?
                        Hunting rams, but you will also see and be able to shoot over a dozen species of gorgeous exotics!

When?
                        July 11-14, 2018. We arrive Thursday afternoon and take off Sunday early afternoon!

Where?
                        Tatonka Creek Ranch, in beautiful Benavides, TX!

Accommodations?
                        Prepare for some really nice digs! There will be an abundance of bunks, a full kitchen, outdoor grilling area, and more!

**Cost**

Total Hunt Cost (if you harvest your ram) = $295 +$30 guide tip

Deposit: To secure your spot on this hunt, you will need to submit a deposit of $150. Call 361-533-1068, and pay over the phone by card. If you call in payment, simply tell them you're putting down your deposit for the Sexier Than Hell hunt on July 11th!

Guide Tip: All hunters pay a $30 guide tip upon arrival. This hunt is guided/semi-guided and we will have some really great folks taking us around to different areas, assisting in locating animals, as well as to answer any and all questions related to how much animals cost, etc.

If you do not shoot an animal, you will only end up paying your deposit and guide tip, which is more than a steal considering what a gorgeous ranch and lodge we will be staying at, not to mention a weekend of great camaraderie!

We prefer bow hunting only but you are welcome to bring your boom stick as well if you'd like!

What should you bring?
                        COOL clothes
                        Food (we usually all bring extra and pot luck it up)
                        Water and booze
                        Toiletries
                        Pillow and blanket
                        Your weapon
                        A musical instrument if you have one!
                        Thick skin and a good sense of humor!
                        The fortitude to endure being RAM JAMMED! (you'll figure out what that means soon enough)

What ram species are on the menu?
                        The rams on this hunt that are $295 are going to average 1/2 to 3/4 curl, and will be a fantastic deal for the money. From there, rams have a sliding price scale of 495, 695, 895, 1095, and beyond.

You will also have the chance to harvest any other animal on the ranch that you want, depending on what you're willing to spend!

How does trophy pricing work?
                        There are no trophy fees. The price you are given from the ranch for the animal represents your TOTAL HUNT COST, with the only thing not inclusive of that price being the $30 guide tip.

Remember: Your deposit counts toward your total hunt cost! So if you shoot a $295 ram, you only pay $145 to add on to your $150 deposit.

What are some taxidermy options?
                        Depending on if you go euro vs. shoulder, there are on-ranch and off-ranch options available!

Can I caravan out there with y'all?
                        Yes! We will designate meeting places and groups of people are welcome to congregate and roll out together!

So, in closing, if you're looking for the best deal in the state on a fantastic hunt with good people, look no further!

and now...for some teaser pics from past hunts!
                        I'm interested in going, but can you tell me how the time travel works?

Someone had to do it.

Comment

@sneaky Shoot one with your semiautomatic handgun, it's harder than you think. I'd bet it takes you more than one shot to kill and recover one. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                            @sneaky Shoot one with your semiautomatic handgun, it's harder than you think. I'd bet it takes you more than one shot to kill and recover one. ;-)

Alright TenShot....

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                              Alright TenShot....
                              Put your bullets where your mouths are. It's a friendly challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                                Put your bullets where your mouths are. It's a friendly challenge.

I only shoot 9mm...that just bounces off animals.

Comment

Working...
                                X